Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

how many old IN players play here?

Aghast Wrote:<3 Bella

:o why thanks

Tananda [OX];22266 Wrote:I am Gaea.

I started SIN.

I am the shit.

Ahh i remember you. I was there when you told Sire Xavier that you started SIN Smile

Im sure i should say hello to you from Tekar if you remember him.

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

buy me furny!

hii guys/gals!
nice to see some of the old people still around.. it brings back some good memories :O

i havent touched IN:X yet tho... just lookin around
classes are hectic atm .. but maybe i'll log in soon

hi colena!
*remembers harassin colena back in the day*

Anyone know what happened to...

Kamal
Breanna Smithy
Sire Xavier
Skyline

Etc etc?

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Janus Wrote:buy me furny!

hii guys/gals!
nice to see some of the old people still around.. it brings back some good memories :O

i havent touched IN:X yet tho... just lookin around
classes are hectic atm .. but maybe i'll log in soon

hi colena!
*remembers harassin colena back in the day*

Janus, wow, i remember you...Smile

Sire Xavier quit playing completely, and somewhat bitterly around some issue with a staff member. Xynthia tried out INR i think, at the very beginning.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

I think i started way back in 2000.

I started by working on Bella's Inn as a waitress (Bella <3), later i became a vampire and was in it for a long time. I really enjoyed writing rp stories about my character.

Later i quit Vampire and made a guild called "Dark Era" and then joined "Sin" where i remained untill i quit.

Good to see so many old faces :3

*You notice an elder battle farmer with absent-minded look on his face approaching. He is wearing the most sexy hat you've ever seen and carries a deadly looking pitchfork, which he swings around with amazing skill. He walks past and mutters something about this place smelling like old farts.*

"Battlegrounds are their fields, enemies are their crops, they are the reapers."

-Defination of a battle farmer, Codex of the battle farmers.

:o mordy!

where are the other PoD people lol

Janus Wrote::o mordy!

Oh lookey, if it isnt my favourite carpenter extraordinaire, Jeinas. Wheres my damn furniture!? *swings pitchfork*

Well, let's see now...Last I heard, the child molesting, backstabbing, priest wannabe is being a wanker, trying to be cool like rest of the 12 year olds and playing WoW. There are some ex-pod-ers here I see. Don't know about the rest.

"Battlegrounds are their fields, enemies are their crops, they are the reapers."

-Defination of a battle farmer, Codex of the battle farmers.

Mordex Wrote:Oh lookey, if it isnt my favourite carpenter extraordinaire, Jeinas. Wheres my damn furniture!? *swings pitchfork*

Well, let's see now...Last I heard, the child molesting, backstabbing, priest wannabe is being a wanker, trying to be cool like rest of the 12 year olds and playing WoW. There are some ex-pod-ers here I see. Don't know about the rest.

you forgot crossdresser.

oh and hi Janus... buy my furniture!!

"Time is never wasted when you'er wasted all the time"
"Spanking Since 1982"
ingame name: Bart von Horst [SIN]

damn the competition!

my prices were the best i tell you :p

Janus Wrote::o mordy!

I´m here ,Dont seen others here mutch... i start PoD guild anyway, just we need good leader for it, Sees who step up for it.

Darkness crush me down like edge of broken dreams.
Sylph winds blows hard and painful, frozen my soul.
Lightning strike down ripping flesh of my bones.
Rain unforgivingly wash away my hope for tomorrow.
Sound of storm echoes die and the end silence.... .