Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

how many old IN players play here?

Yeah Im an original IN1 player, but I left when IN:R opened.

I am an old player of IN1 started with this name "Lunatic" and then when i joined the Goblins it was changed to Dumah... after that i only remember of playing IN:R and here i am again... a pity most of the people i knew doesn't play uo anymore.

I played IN1 to, remember a few names like Arya and Zodiac, havent seen any of them here though. I was a member of Empire.

Was Jozan on IN1. Started in July 2001 and played off and on til it ended. My friend and I got jailed for 5 months for something we didn't do, and during that time we all played two different shards. Then we came back and they let us out of jail. Then we stopped for a while when everyone left to go to IN2, then we came back til the end.

We played INR for a few weeks, but I had to format my HD and I could never get UO working after that, so we eventually died off.

Fozbo and Elandor (also joined IN1 at the same time and are who I refer to as "we) are here now. Elandor is now Sorick. And Fozbo I believe is still Fozbo, and after several weeks of taunting, I think we've finally got him back in the game :p .

I was Vahn Relik on IN1 and Relik on IN2 dunno if any of you all remember me though most the people I was around with most the time on both shards have all moved on... Sad

I started playing IN1 in 2001 as Slif, I use to be a dwarf,
and left once IN2 come around. I gave IN:R a try but couldn't
get into it. IN:X sounded good so I came back.

I played when the shard first started, one of it's first few members, then I got my deployment letter so I didn't get to play for a long time. I owned the silvery moon inn for quite a while then I joined BoJ, played IN2 in BoL and I played INR where I was the guild leader of the new BoJ and now i'm here.

what a strange wonderful journey it's been.

Started on In1 when it opened up. Don't think I've ever changed my name, except to Rachet_Smurf for awhile.

I started playing IN1 in late 2001 or early 2002 as D'Artagnan and then I quit.
My friend wanted to play IN1 again so I applied again.
GM Arya Welcome to Imagine Nation Tue Jul 08, 2003 8k - Played as D'Artagnan and Mr Pickles
in2apps@ imagine-nat.com RE: Application Wed Jul 16, 2003 2k - IN2 was boring and I don't remember my name
carding@ phantasya.org Re: Phantasya Application Mon Dec 27, 2004 6k - Phantasya was dead and I don't recall my name

The only way i can figure it is that i had been playing for at least a while when 2002 came around. I've used this name on all IN's.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

I am here. Trae wont be joining us sadly. Have you revealed your old character? I'm to lazy to read through all the post. Welcome back btw.

Bart von Horst has been spanking IN1 since 2001... [Dawn of Honor],[PoD],[Dark Era],[SIN],[FW]...
Lisah [Dawn of Honor],[FW]
Grimgash [Goblins]

and some other chars i can't remember...

"Time is never wasted when you'er wasted all the time"
"Spanking Since 1982"
ingame name: Bart von Horst [SIN]