Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Great Idea

Here is my idea; if you got a skill transfer, you can't ***** and complain about skill gain being too fast, or things being too easily gained. If you didn't get your skill transfers you wouldn't be whining like little girls.

So I think people with imports should lose their right to complain like 5 year old girls who lost their dollys.

I don't think they are really complaining. All they are doing is telling those who are complaining, to stfu. Why do they do this? Well I think it's because they know that the gain is just too slow, and since they already have their skills, they prosper the longer we have to get bogged down by the sillyslow gain.

Either way, the staff will get it right eventually, hopefully sooner than later.

Then i have a idear.
How about all those new players that did't get players transfered got into there head, that even though we are some players that got ouer skills transfered, we still ain't GM evrything, i got my skills transferede, heck i still only have 4 GM skills
Eval int
Spirit speak
Meditation
Hiding
These skills ain't excately anything that will make me rich.
So i still have to go out earning a living to get my magery and other skills up, like a shit load of other players with transfere chars.

Also may i suggst you see this shard not as a brand new shard, but as a merged shard between 2 old shards. This ain't a restart, this is a continuation of two old shards on one shard, so be happy that we did't get all ouer skills transfered.

Ohh and stop whining, we ain't whining, we could eisely do that though cause we did lose some skills because of the merege.

About the gains, well we are some that are used to WAY slower gains and we do see something good in that. We actualy don't like it when evryone can get there skills GM'ed in no time. And as said above, no we ain't GM all these skill's we are also still training these skills.

About the Vet and newplayer gap.
Erhhh i do belive this will happen on all servers, some have time to play all day long, some only play a houer now and then. Some have played for years on the same server, some are brand new to the server, and othersare brand new to UO.
So no matter what you say, think and do there will always be gaps in the economy, in the skills and in the succes rate achiveing the players personal goals.

So no i really don't see your problems, except that you guys want GM all skills ASAP.

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]

Can this be dropped already... it is the same like 10 people complaining over and over. To top it off there are at least 2 other topics about this, so why make a new one. Give it a rest already.
Yeah we merged, we are returning players but honestly I lost a good 30% of my total skills. That 30% took months to achieve on the shard I transferred from. Oh and just to clue everyone in, even though on INR we had the most difficult skill gains imaginable, we didn't cause any trouble over it. We respected the staff and their calculations, we also respected each other for wanting to earn our skills. Yeah we argued alot, IN loves the drama but overall we look at the bright side, we liked that it was challenging, and we were happy to play on such a great shard.
Same with the XUO people. I can tell they are a closeknit group and they can be respectful. They hang tight with each other, support their community and all that good stuff. Though these brats can be a pain in the ass at times they are still good people because they support the shard.
Why did I bring all that up?
Because I am getting really sick of people coming here and complaining about things that have been building up for years. Sure, if you have a suggestion then go ahead and shoot it out. Do it respectfully though. These guys have been working their asses off on just this project for a year, I won't even bother going into detail all the events that lead to this creation. Point is, you want to help the shard and be a part of the community then act like it. Be helpful, suggest things instead of complaining, except the fact that you are JOINING a long lived community. Forget the fact that the shard just opened, many many many of us, IN and XUO, have stuck through all the good times and bad. We are like some screwed up brady bunch now. So join our weird family and be a part of something better (had to throw that in) instead of acting like a person on the outside looking in.
Back to skill gain.
For me, and listen closely here people, skills should take alot of work that are not pvp related. BUT magery is pretty much the most important skill in the game, seeing that it is... don't you think it should be earned? Not saying it should be as hard as blacksmithing or anything but in the same sense it should take you a little while. What it comes down to is, you need to pick and choose what you want to gm, that is the point. Yeah you CAN gm everything here but you better be in it for the long run to do so.
Yep thats a long winded rant, most of it won't even be read I would bet. Though I hope a few of you read it and understand that it isn't about merging and transfers, its about all of us being a group for years. We couldn't help that the shard merged, not our fault that maka coldrake and taran all hooked up and got hitched, but we are all related now. The complains need to stop, suggestions need to start and patience needs to be used.
P.S. I'm really tired so take this how you want.
*gets ready to here more complaints*

[Image: mariozl3.png]