Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RP story for Vampire

It was a dark lonely night and a man was born to a beautiful woman named Akira and strong warrior named Torak the boys name was Monoxide. Monoxide was a very upbeat boy always helping his father and mother with anything he could.He longed to be like his Father and become a great warrior and follow in fathers footsteps.Monoxide was trained by his father Torak as a young man with the help of his Fathers best warriors in his Army,such as Ghudabul and a man named Syn.Monoxide grew to become one of the greatest warriors of Lord Britians Army and making his Mother and Father very proud..Little did they know they're lifes would all change forver..

Monoxide was sent off to fight the Lord Blackthorns Army at a early age of 16 but he was not afriad rather proud to be able to follow in the path his father had and his fathers father..Monoxide had fought this battle for 2 years and Lord British's army had finnaly gained control back over Britinia.Monoxide was so strong and had did great during battle they had givin him medals of honor and even raised his rank to Captian..He was so excited to get back home to show his father what he had accomplished.Monoxide was then to return home in 3 days and he had no idea what he had in store..

Upon arriving at the dirt path to his parents keep Monoxide could sense something was wrong becuase non of the flowers at the entrance were growing this year and his mother took great pride in her Herbal and Gardning skills.Monoxide rushed down the path and to the keep..when he pulled up to the keep he had noticed the barn was burnt to the ground and all the livestock was roaming free and looked to be starving..Monoxide rushed into the Keep only to find nothing the keep was a wreck thing throwin everywhere and blood splatter all over the walls.Monoxide then ran out into the backyard to look around to find both of his parents heads mounted on a post with a sign made from lumber that read:You Owed me Your lifes and I told You I would Collect.Monoxide exploded into tears and and fury.he then made a Vow to get to the bottom of who did this and repay them the way they did his parents.

Monoxide set out on his journey changing his name to Unreal to represent what had happened to his family and what he didnt want to except also so no one would know his parents or who he was so he could optain information.Unreal Then seeked out a vampire anyone he could and to his surprise upon sitting at a Inn one nite he learned of a castle in a Town named Serpants Hold That was a Casket for these vampires..Unreal travled there to try and speak with the Vampires and Upon arrival it was mid day and he come across the first casket and opened it and starting burning one of the Vampires with the Light and asked his name the Vampire said Valas Unreal told him what he wanted and this is what he told him" Give me Eternal Life Like You So I can Hunt for my parents Murderer or I will Open this casket All The Way and watch you burn!" Valas Had no choice but to do what he was told or hed be dead.That nite Valas Turned Unreal into a Vampire and asked him why he would want to do such a thing and Unreal told him his story..Valas liked the story and used it to munipulate Unreal into killing everyone he canme across becuase soioner or later one of the People would be the Murderer of Unreal's family....
And do this Day Unreal Murders the innocent and anyone else who gets in way...searching for his parents killer with his NEW family Vampire!

I shall need my rp iteams for the guild and that shall be it.Thank You

Hrmm When SHall I Know If my Rp was Approved?