Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

does in-x works with windows vista?

Hey XUO players you might remember me Smile. I might join in-x to see if I like it. Can anyone answer my question? thanks
Dynamite

Some people have no problems.. but for some it's unplayable. My bet is it depends on your hardware so best way to find out is to actually install UO and try it out. I had too many problems running UO on Vista so I'm playing it on XP.

I use Vista and it works fine
Coldrake uses Vista and it barely works

So noone really knows, hehe

My ***** Tnt!!!!!

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

yea I use vista and it works fine. My only issue is with the vista graphics, it doesnt show your character info (regs, arrows, etc) through razor. Does anyone know a fix for this other than enabling xp scheme?

Thank you guys. Well, after reading that I don't think I will install UO in my laptop. It might damage my baby lol. I will have to buy a new cheap desktop pc for games and crap with windows xp installed.

Nemo puta!!!
Oh and I forgot to [e spit on all xuo players who might remember that little phrase Big Grin

It won't hurt it. Diablo 2 even runs on mine.Tongue Just sometimes they like that whole "Admin" privilege applied before running it.

Horacio Wrote:yea I use vista and it works fine. My only issue is with the vista graphics, it doesnt show your character info (regs, arrows, etc) through razor. Does anyone know a fix for this other than enabling xp scheme?

Mine does the same thing.;/

I had some problem with UO crashing easily on my Vista 64 bit. Changed compatibility to XP and then it worked fine. Except when server crashes. Then UO crashes for me as well.

[Image: 186317photonp2.gif][Image: rendered_yoshi.gif]
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]Cochise[/SIZE]
The Ultimate Skill Biatch
Want anything crafted? I'm your guy![/COLOR]

Zoalqill Wrote:Except when server crashes. Then UO crashes for me as well.

lol :p

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have Vista on my laptop, UOML won't even open the install file on it. Sad