Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Organization of Akatsuki

*in the process of being edited*

"Story Guidelines

As for the story you write yourself there will not be any set length for it. While I would apprieciate that you do not write a full novel for your RP story I do not want you to think that you do not have to stick to a certain number of words either. I will be looking for creativity and above all else originality, stories about you wanting revenge because a mysterious stranger killed your family etc are not very original but that isnt to say I will dismiss the story either, again it comes back to creativity. I will also look at the effort you put into the story and please do not get any idea's about plagurisim, I am an avid reader of fantasy novels and know when you have simply copied from a book or internet text and if you send me a story which is from another source besides yourself you will instantly be "blacklisted" from ever receiving an rp item on IN:X.

I understand that our playerbase is made up of alot of languages and that not everyone can speak or write perfect engligh myself included, however rp stories will be required to be in english for the time being. Providing I can get a basic understanding of the story from what you have written and you have put in alot of effort I will definately consider your story for approval."
Quoted from Azrael.

OOC: what if i want to base it on a comic like in this case? if u dont approve, can i base it on this still and make a few alterations so i can be more "original"?

As long as you write it yourself I am fine with stoires being based off other material so long as they are not copied from it.