Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shadow

The Return

A man that has worked his entire life as an assassin found himself once walking on the streets of the city of Britain, as he approached the library to research a subject that has been troubling his mind lately, he suddently noticed that someone or something was following him across the street, he couldn't see it or hear it but as he felt the cold wind touching his face he thought that perhaps he was just being paranoid.

At the library he went upstairs and asked for the librarian to bring him a book called "The Shadows of Britain", he sat down on a chair that was near him and after spending some hours reading it he started to understand the very own reason of what was troubling him and this made him to become even more cautious than before... but when a man is too cautious about something he starts to make dire mistakes.

He decided before getting some sleep to pass by Nino's and speak with a friend of his that has always been on his side and have worked with him as an assassin, he wanted to tell him what was going on inside his mind and warn him of the danger that the two have recently ran into.

"I've some news that you won't be pleased to hear my friend..." He told him so,

"Well then... spill it out, i'm getting nervous with all this situation!" Said his friend with a troubled look on his face,

"We must not make any fake moves from now on... we are being pursuited by something that have been on these lands for ages and believe me when i say, they are even more dangerous than we are, i can only tell you that our life is threatened by these things... and we have to stay as low as we can for the time being!" As he said this, his friend noded and left Nino's bar.

It was already late night when the two left the bar and he went in direction to the Inn to get some sleep,
As he woke up in the morning he said:

"Britain... it makes me sick as it stands now at my very own sight...
I still remember the first time when i saw them, crawling within the walls of the so called "great" city of Britannia, lurking around consuming all the knowledge they could and of course... saciating their lust for blood.
At that time i didn't care... but now i realize what i've done." Saying this he went to the library to see if he could find a way to get out of this trouble.

Once again at the library he asked for the same book but didn't find anything how to stop this... however when he was going to leave and standing at the doors of the library with a sunny day he noticed that his shadow went back into the library,
he didn't think twice and followed it inside... he then saw it disappear into the floor,
he rushed to the place where it disappeared and he noticed that the tile where he was standing was fake and had a lock that he broke with his sword and found a cave of some sort that led to some tunnels under Britain.

Walking around in the dark without seeing anything he started to hear voices... but these weren't normal voices... they brought a chilly breeze and a feeling of death around.

"Stop right there human... we've summoned you to our presence with one purpose... it seems that your shadow wants to stay with us and brake apart from your being... you've taught it well in our absence and for this we are gratefull to you but unfortunatly this is where your path ends and a new one will take place."

After these words were said something was envolving the assassin and his last words were:

"Nooo! Why is this happening to me? What have i done to deserve such punishment?"

This said... he disappeared from the face of Britannia as the shadows envolved him and consumed everything but he did not completely perish because his Shadow is still around, and the powers that has been granted to this newly taken form has made his Shadow the ultimate assassin and a leader to bring them all back, and be warned that a new era of the Shadows have begun to cause havoc and chaos in the cities of Britannia!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon i will create the guild and i will continue the story from that part but for now i only request the skin change and the RP Items.

RP Skin - Shadow colored to represent the forms of the shadows.
RP Items - Shadow colored Death Shrouds and if possible Shadow colored Tomes/spellbook as they are mystic creatures and use magic frequently.

The skin is fine but the other items especially the death shroud is a no for now, please read my guide as it clearly states that death shrouds will have to be earnt as an RP reward.

Your trial has begun.

Paranoia.

A man in thorn clothes, once a proud assassin, and now just a shadow of his former self. He has the looks of someone who has not slept for days, with his whole body shaking, and his legs almost failing under his weight.

His gaze shifts constantly between every man, every woman, and every corner. Face pale with fear, mind filled with distrust, a worn out body to drag around.

It all became worse after his friend's disappearance, as if the nightmares weren't enough. The darkness that enveloped him at night had its own voice, a voice that spoke in an incomprehensible tongue.

Not far from dying from starvation, destiny brought this man to thread his partner's last steps, bringing him upon the library once more.
He felt himself being pulled towards the entrance, but he was too weak, too tired to even bother putting some thought on it.

Soon he was upon the trap door his friend had once found.
Strange enough as it was, it seemed that the commoners inside the library took no notice of him, or the door.

This door slowly opened, as this man's shadow opened the trap door. He merely narrowed his gaze at what happened, and proceeded as if being carried by his shadow, down the stairwell.

The door slammed behind him, but he did not bother looking back.

Darkness enveloped him fully, as he followed the chanting deeper and deeper into the cave. He was like a walking corpse, no emotion, no thoughts, no regrets.

One of the voices became familiar as he dragged himself further, it was the voice of his partner. That same voice told this man what had been told to him before, and he too was consumed by the shadows.

An uncertain path lead this man to a greater purpose, as one of the few chosen to give up their humanity to become one with their own shadow.

*bump*

Borba has been roleplaying as a shadow for sometime... i guess it's time for him to get the skin color.

Currently i'm getting the necessary gold to buy a guildstone and i will make a new RP post to get more into details of what happened after i decided to become a shadow.

Borba's watch time has started. We await your in depth story for the guild. ^_^