Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My RP (RP ITEM/RP SKIN)

Wind howled down the streets of Britain, naught but the night dwellers – bats, owls and the few humans returning from work in the early morning walked the streets of the usually packed city. Dismounting from his Nightmare, Shimrod breathed in deeply through his bony nostrils – it smelled of decay. It always smelled of decay. Decay, sulphur and death were the three things he could smell more than anything else.

Turning around, Shimrod patted his horses’ neck. “Stand steady Shadowmoone – Ji will return shortly,” with that he turned back to the city and took a step into the usually forbidden area. It was not often that you would see a Daemon in a populated town other than Serpents Hold. Not unless they had business there.

Shimrod took quick steps over the Western Bridge – it was usually here that some unwitting traveller was the victim of an ambush by either bandits or simple murderers. Fortunately he passed the bridge fine – it was usually considered to be a good sign if you didn’t get ambushed as you started your day’s jobs. Having crossed the bridge Shimrod headed to The Cats Lair – a pub pretty much right at the entrance to the city, right across the road from the bank. Here he was to meet a companion of his from his younger, more adventurous days.

Stepping in the dimly lit Pub, Shimrod looked around. There was a few patrons – two, maybe three. He wasn’t sure if the last one was alive or not – he looked to be in pretty bad shape. The other two were leaning on each other for support and trying to convince the barman to give them another round.

“K’tal,” Shimrod said, having walked to the barman, “Ji am looking for Marcius, have Soh seen him?” he finished, smiling to himself as he saw the barmans eyes widen in fear as he was confronted with a creature out of the horror stories he would have been told about when he was a child,
“Uh ... no, no I haven’t Sir, well, yes, but no .. las’ time I saw ‘im was when he was stumblin’ out o’ ere back to meet with ‘es misses’” the barman babbled – Shimrod got a lot of that. Normally the human would shout, jump backwards and plead for their life, receive a backhand to their face and told to not act like a moron and just answer the damn question.

“Indeed. Abe’yu” Shimrod responded, smiling at the barman (which would have looked like a snarl to him) and then turned around and left the pub, sparing a glance for the two drunks who were arguing over who knocked who over when they tripped over the bar. Rolling his eyes, Shimrod left the pub and headed to the eastern side of the city.

It was pretty much a life requirement for him to pull his hood over his head completely now – if he was seen in town with his red skin he would be attacked by the town guard before he had time to recall out, let alone his horns – he would have the entire army after him then. Quickly pulling the hood of his robe over his head Shimrod moved from block to block – from the butcher to Ninos Shimrod tried to stick to the shadows as much as he could, quickly skirting across the streets to avoid being seen by any of the citizens. He only had about 45 minutes before the morning shift workers began rising to head to work and didn’t exactly feel like making himself invisible to wait for them to go past him every two seconds.

Finally – the bridges. Shimrod quickly run across them, noting the Guards headed in his direction – today was not a good day to get into a fight with the kings men. He quickly made his way across the road and came to a rest under the sign at the Sage Advice shop. Quickly regaining his breath, Shimrod started jogging North east, following the road to the Mage Shop, which he passed to the left and continued around. Suddenly, he caught sight of a pair of mages following him.

‘Bah! They must have seen Ji when Ji went past their windows...’ he thought to himself, instinctively reaching up to make sure his head was covered. It wasn’t.

“Hey! You!” one of the mages called out, pointing right at him, “stay where you are!” he called. At the same time, the other mage called out “An Ex Por!” and pointed at Shimrod. Suddenly, Shimrod was caught in the paralyse spell.

“Shit.. Ji was kIp to actually come here,” Shimrod muttered to himself, muttering a spell pretty much straight after that, “In Por Ylem,” as soon as the magic arrow hit, he was free.

“Soh should have not done that, kIp Lod,” Shimrod called back to the mages who were quickly double taking, casting defensive spells on themselves and calling for help. Shimrod reached into his robe and drew his Soul of a Vampire and broke into a dead sprint at the two mages, at the same time crying out “Vas Ort Grav!”

The mages barely had time to recover from being hit with the Chain Lightening spell before he was all over them, the first mage was knocked over in seconds as Shimrod flew into him, smashing him in the chest with his shoulder, while at the same time slashing at the second mage and slicing straight through his robe with his blade. Quickly, Shimrod drew the blade above his head and swung it at the mage lying on the ground; luckily for the mage he had a shielding spell which stopped Shimrods blade from landing a fatal blow. “Bah,” Shimrod growled, focusing instead on the other mage who was on his feet and running already, “An Ex Por,” Shimrod growled, paralysing the mage, who was already gathering the reagents required to free himself, “Kal Vas Flam!” Shimrod bellowed while running towards him with his SoV held out wide, ready to slash the Mages head from his shoulders as soon as the Flamestrike hit.

“Auguauuagh!” the mage cried as the spell hit, burning him from head to toe in a column on fire. The scream was cut short by Shimrods Soul of a Vampire slicing cleanly through the mages neck, rending his head from his shoulders.

The other mage let out a scream at seeing his friend killed in such a gruesome way. Quickly scrambling to get to his feet, the mage sent a fireball Shimrods way, missing horribly due to his fear. Shimrod just laughed, “Soh have no chance Lod, soh should just stand there and take it like a man,” he said, casting the paralysing spell on the poor mage.

“Nooo! Please!” the mage cried as Shimrod came to a halt in front of him. Shimrod just looked at the Mage, staring into his eyes. Then stabbed him straight through the jaw into the brain. Shimrod looked around, checking for witnesses. Thankfully there were none. He then proceeded to rip the dead mages body to pieces, consuming the man’s soul as he went. By the time he was done, all that was left was a few pieces of dead body. He did the same to the other mage.

Having consumed their souls, he quickly left the scene, using the Teleport spell to aid him in moving away quickly. Within a few minutes he was outside Marcius’s house, knocking on the door waiting for an answer.

“Marcius!” he bellowed, having received no answer for the last ten minutes, “Open Soh damn door!” Marcius was a ... friend of some of the Daemons. Not all of them. He helped them out in the time of need once, financing a new operation they wanted to get under way and his help had not been forgotten. It was time to pay him back.
“Marc---“ he roared, just as the door opened with a pissed off looking Marcius at the door, “What do you want?” he grumbled, turning around and leading Shimrod to his kitchen, “it’s like 5am you creep .. more to the point, why are you covered in blood, and why are you in town .. this town .. at this time?” he said, frowning.

“Ji am here to give Soh the repayment Soh were promised. Ji am covered in blood because of some kip attacking Ji,” Shimrod replied to the questions as he walked over to stand behind Marcius. “Marcius, do Soh know the one defining thing about Ji?” he asked the Lod, putting his mouth next to Marcius’s ear and breathing a putrid smell of death into the mans ear, “do Soh know why Ji was sent do Soh?”

Suddenly very still, Marcius swallowed very deeply. “Are you ... are you not the executioner of the underworld?” he stammered, to which Shimrod responded with a simple,

“Jebe.”

Marcius responded with the speed of a startled Hind, jerking forward to try and get as far from Shimrod as he could. Unfortunately for him Shimrod had predicted this and had grabbed him by the neck before he could take a full step. “Ji was sent to send Soh Mystic’s thanks. Soh should have known not to bug him.” Shimrod threw the man back, sending him smashing into the table, grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and reefed him up until he was off the ground.

“Please Shimrod! I WILL DO ANYTHING!” the man screamed, seconds before he was hurled into the fireplace and covered in ash and soot.

“Soh were a fool to attempt to force us to do ANYTHING! Ji cannot be brought.” Shimrod roared, adding the last quietly - as if it was an afterthought. Quickly he moved to the mans side, whipping out a dagger seemingly from nowhere and holding it to Marcius’s throat, “Soh should have let us do it in our own time. Soh would have lived.” He finished sinisterly, slowly drawing the blade across Marcius’s throat, bringing about a trickle of blood, “See .. not that bad ...” he mocked to Marcius before he looked out the window, “Nice day,” Shimrod commented. A pause, a few seconds.

Had to make the story in two posts, more than 10,000 characters.

Had to make the story in two posts, more than 10,000 characters.

“AUUUUUUGUHGHGHHHH!!!!” Marcius screamed as Shimrod suddenly forced the dagger backwards, slicing through Marcius’s throat and back towards his spine. Quickly Shimrod threw the body forwards, kicking it as it landed until the body was at the houses door. Shimrod lifted his booted foot and kicked the door out of its hinges, smashing it in the process, reefed Marcius’s body up over his shoulder and walked out of the house, closed the door and slammed the body up against it so the feet dangled a good two feet off the ground. He then grabbed the dagger and rammed it in through the chest, right through the door until he was happy it was acting as a ledge for the body to hang off.

Turning around, Shimrod muttered the words of power required for him to recall to his masters chambers, “Kal Ort Por.”

As soon as he appeared in Mystics chambers, he turned to face his master, “It is done.” Was all he said.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As you can probably tell this RP is for Daemon stuff. Looking for the RP skin of Daemon, and the Elder Daemon Skull. Skin hue is that of Daemon Steel platemail. Not sure if Elder Daemon skull has been scripted, but if you need I can give you the details (I have one on another shard).

RP language is that of Daemon from IN1.

RP that will be upheld: Language, acts.

Mmm a soul...I have not consumed one for quite some time now... That story...reminds me of my past

*Looks at charred skin* Hmmm...I am no longer proud to be Daemon, but I must ask you...Is Mystic Edge still around? If anyone can help me with these problems....seems almost....self esteem problems...it would be him. I have been around so few Daemons lately I do not even speak Dhemohn'ka anymore...I dont speak anymore...

...If you need an ally be'nI, feel free to track me down. But there is not much of a Dhemohn left here...

Horacio Wrote:Mmm a soul...I have not consumed one for quite some time now... That story...reminds me of my past

*Looks at charred skin* Hmmm...I am no longer proud to be Daemon, but I must ask you...Is Mystic Edge still around? If anyone can help me with these problems....seems almost....self esteem problems...it would be him. I have been around so few Daemons lately I do not even speak Dhemohn'ka anymore...I dont speak anymore...

...If you need an ally be'nI, feel free to track me down. But there is not much of a Dhemohn left here...

Ghobe, or at least, Ji have not seen or heard anything of/from him.

Loved the story, approved and your trial has begun, have you considered helping Tabion with recreating the Daemon guild here?

Azrael Wrote:Loved the story, approved and your trial has begun, have you considered helping Tabion with recreating the Daemon guild here?

Ghobe, Ji have not seen many of the old players in Ji short time in this new world.

[just so you are aware, our Daemon skulls have not been scripted yet. Once larger issues are taken care of on the shard I am sure it will be added shortly after. Great story too. If you wish to contact me to help bring Daemon back or need a sanctuary to hide from the humans let me know through icq: 16965355 msn: [email protected] aim: tabion83 or a private message will doSmile ]

K'tal Shimrod. jI was starting to think that there were only a handful of us left. Suppose jI will need to share my food with soh now though. *grins* Though there is more than enough to go around these days... but we can fix that.

[Image: mariozl3.png]

Tabion Wrote:[just so you are aware, our Daemon skulls have not been scripted yet. Once larger issues are taken care of on the shard I am sure it will be added shortly after. Great story too. If you wish to contact me to help bring Daemon back or need a sanctuary to hide from the humans let me know through icq: 16965355 msn: [email protected] aim: tabion83 or a private message will doSmile ]

K'tal Shimrod. jI was starting to think that there were only a handful of us left. Suppose jI will need to share my food with soh now though. *grins* Though there is more than enough to go around these days... but we can fix that.

jI will get in contact with soh.