Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Conquest. (Death's Journal)

* Finishes consuming a corpse * .... Today I have killed two lesser beings. Dora and Galileo. Dora intended to kill my brother, War, while he was mining in search for ores. What a death I gave him, I called upon him the essence of thunder, which struck on him over and over, till he died. Oh yes... He tried to run.. But for how long can you run from me... Death.

Another story with with Galileo, oh what a fun time he and I had... He came to my lair, calling me names and accusing me of something that I would never do... "You stole my ores as I mined" he accused. What an untrue statement. He would not let me in peace to meditate my power. I had no time for such none sense. I gave him a swift death. Of course though... he was not finished... The Gods for some reason resurrected this pitiful creature... He came back to accuse more and threaten me.

Later on, his threat became true... he had called on four of his friends... I do not know the names of these men... But they will surely die. I had used to much of my energy for one day, and I had to rest. So I decided to retreat from these mortals.

After this, I came together with my three brothers. We went to dungeons and tore the flesh off all creatures we found. We destroyed their lair and left it in ruins. Our power is growing stronger... I can feel it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours after this, I came across the God Odium again... We had a great discussion of philosophy. The theme became that of knowledge and strength. What a wonderful debate this was, I can't remember in coming to an agreement before he had to attend to his issues.

That has been the end of my journey for power of today.

When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.