Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Famine - The Third Horseman ( RP )

''When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!''

...And I was reborn!

I had heard that my brothers roamed the lands of Britannia and decimated the poor souls that dared to cross their paths.

You could not imagine the hunger in the pit of my soul. This deep festering, rotting desire to share this unspeakable feeling to every being that dared cross me.

My skin resembled the color of bone, my teeth were almost as black as the ash I had created from the endless corpses I feasted upon to fill this hunger.

I enjoy nothing more than to hear the dying moans of those who seek food in their little pathetic stomachs.

I once forced a father feast upon his own family. Oh....did the little girls and wife shriek. Even the dog as he was his desert! The things a man would do after being trapped in a pit for 6 days with no way of eating.

I of course told him he could escape if he did my bidding.

I never expected him to do it. But in the end I held my end of the bargain. Allthough I found him days later hung by his own hand.

It quite made my day.

I am Famine.

The Third of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.