Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ezeriel: The Bounty Hunter

Day 1

“Keep swift, keep focused, cleanse the earth of evil doers.” My own voice racing through my head like a quickly filled adrenaline thought. I am weak, very weak. “Keep moving, keep focused, cleanse the earth of evil dowers.” “I don’t want you’re be....” The thought quickly interrupted by a door fiercely opened as if someone was breaking into a room. My eyes widen. I look around the room, it is an old farm house.....”Wait, this is the farm....”

“Fguir Jciok Talador”

“I am sorry I...I cannot understand you.”

I look fearfully at who or what is talking to me. I feel as though I have been out for a while. My eyes still trying to focus. I start to make out a form. The creature is not of our own. No not human. There skin green, there faces hidden behind a ferocious mask.

I notice this room I am in. I have spent days studying this house.

“Fguir Jciok Talador”

“I am sorry, I cannot understand what you’re saying.”

I lay in shivers in the bed. I have never seen anything of this nature before.

“Why does your kind act foolish when afraid?” one of the creatures proclaimed.

“Why can I understand you?” I reply nervously.

“Because you can now speak our language and your own.” replies the creature.

“Why does your kind act foolish when afraid?” again states the creature.

“That is our way.” I exclaim. “We are one of honor, and loyalty.” “But who are you, and what are you doing here?” I question back.

“We have a mission to fulfill here.” “We need to harvest the life form here, and use it as our own.” The resources of this earth is much needed.” proclaims one of the beings.

“I fe...feel so weak.”

Day 2

My eyes squint open, it is night outside. I must have been sleeping since yesterday noon. I am starting to remember why I was here. I was out in the field of this farm house. I was given a bounty on the farmer here. From Nino himself. I was told the farmer would sneak into Nino’s at night and steal the ale right from under his nose. A witty farmer he was. Hopefully a dead one. I remember sitting out in the field studying the farmers moves. When the farmer would sleep, I would study the inside of his house to find the easiest entry point. The last thing I remember was sitting in the field, I had noticed that the farmer was out in the field as well. He was sitting there as if waiting for something. I had seen a creature of some form that rustled in the bushes. So I chased after it, he was running wild and fast. I was having a hard time catching up. The next thing I remember was falling through the ground....Great, the oldest trap on record and I was foolish enough to fall in it. Then I remember waking up here.

I feel a little more strength than yesterday but as I lay under the cloth I notice I can’t really feel the bed I lie in. I pull my hands up out of the covers. “What the hell?” Just as I notice my hands both creatures walk in the room.

“How do you like them?” exclaims one.

“What did you do with my hands? “What are my hands?” I exclaim with a quivering voice.

“We know who you are, we know what you do. You must realize the only reason you are alive is so you can help do our bidding. Your hands were both almost severed by spikes in the pit you foolishly fell in. We gave you new hands but they are of difference. Your new hands are of bone material that will help you slice the heads of your bounties. They are of green color to always remind you of why you are alive. You can keep doing your work. Keep living your life and doing bounties. But always remember when we call upon you, you will disappear from whatever you are doing and you will aid us. Whether it be defending or simply using you for encrypted messages to send to others.”

“Great, I am a messenger.” I state with a sturdy voice.

“No you are a bounty hunter and a messenger.” “A live one at that.” “You will be our voice to the pitiful humans of this world.” replies the creature.

“What is your name then, so I know whose work I am bidding.” I ask.

“They call me Deimos, that is all you need to know.” replies the creature.

Deimos puts his hand over my head and says “Jiou Nelatek Saousej.” “We will be upon you. You will see us again very soon.”

Once said I quickly blacked out.

Day 3

I slowly woke up again. I feel fully recovered, I sit up out of bed and I look out the window. It is yet again night. I must have slept through the day. Beside my bed I notice my weapons and armor, I look down and see my new hands. “So it is true...” I say to myself. I walk through the house and I notice it is empty. It looks like I am back to my normal path for now, but this new information I have obtained will continue to haunt me. “Time to test these hands” I say to myself with a smirk.

I have realized that my business has been a little slow, so I walk back to Britain and post papers at all of the taverns and banks in town stating:

My name is Ezeriel. I am a bounty hunter, I am here to collect the heads of evil doers for a profit. “Keep swift, keep focused, cleanse the earth of evil.” That is my moto. I do not wish to collect upon your sick, I have no need to kill your beggers. I am after the murderers, and the thieves. I am here to collect the heads of those who wish to do harm upon women and children. If you have ever been scammed I am here to collect a head for you. But if you trick me, and I kill someone in vein it is your head I will be collecting.

I only ask a couple of things to make a bounty official. When you see me in town or run into me in the wild. I ask for a book, inside the book I ask that you give me the name of the bounty, give the places he dwells and the city he travels. Let me know the times he is awake and walking around and describe what treason the bounty has against you, and list the amount of gold on the head. If I accept this I will let you know. Once I have the head I will let you know by way of pidgeon [[ooc: sorry the only way I know how to do this is by way of AIM, MSN, or Forum messages.]] or if I happen to run into you in town. I am a Bounty Hunter and I will do your bidding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

RP ITEM I AM ASKING FOR FOR NOW

1. I am asking for bone armor hands that I will wear at all times, green colored. I am asking that they can be made so I can cut bodies with them to get the heads of bounties. Make the name "Green Claws" That is all for now.

Accepted, trial has begun