Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pestilence - The 1st Horseman (RP)

Even if you do not understand earthly events, the message of Revelation is that God is sovereign from the start to the finish. Then his enemies will be defeated and punished and his saints vindicated and rewarded. Followed by a new earth with no more death or mourning or crying or pain. This is your fate.

“I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.”

This is how I, Pestilence came to be and how my brothers became so. Our Creator decided to open the First of the Seven Seals, releasing me into this world. Followed by opening the next three seals my brothers War, Famine, and Death came to be. This is the order as to how humanity will end.

As the four of us stood united, our creator spoke to us. Our creator informed us that we have been chosen to cleanse the earth of life, that each of our horses represents a direction of the compass, that is, we affect the whole earth. The fifth seal is to be opened once we have been deemed worthy of completing such a task set before us. Our power is to be limited to a quarter, and when the trumpets play it is to be limited to a third. It seems we have been awakened early to prepare for the cleansing, and our Creator has not deemed us our deity weapons for we are not ready for such deserving power. Instead we are to use man made weaponry to train and prepare for the coming conquest, to understand our opponent’s strengths and weaknesses, for they are many but we are, the Horsemen of the Apocalypse!

Head my warning, prepare your selves for the Cleansing!

--------------------------------
Item Request
--------------------------------
* A white horse signifies triumphant warfare (horse dye to dye mine and the 3 others.)

* A bow with no arrows, it represents conquest. In the Old Testament it is always the symbol of military power

* A Crown, The crown is a victors crown and is distinguished from a royal crown, the victors crown is appropriate for someone going forth to conquer.