Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

logs!

Uhm i was thinking about an idea..

How about make it so that if you have a high skill in lumberjacking you would be able to find difrent kind of logs?

Perhaps something like "saphire log" and you would only get 1 and the chance should be really small.
Now that log wouldent be any special exept it would be saphire color, so when it was made into something by a carpenter it would make it that color aswell Smile

Just an idea, since mining people have the fun of finding diferent things.

Smile

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

Yeah this is something we thought of as well, XUO had some different logs.
There is no reason as to why we shouldn't implement this later on when things have settled.

<3

Need Logs? PM Me.
-> Mark Forums Read <-

xuo had elven and noxious logs Big Grin elven logs would let you make 2 types of bows; elven and greater elven. these made you attack faster. greater elven was AWESOME for hunting and gave bowcraft and fletching a point. noxious logs gave you some poison damage. we also had prism bows with a weird little recipe, but they weren't popular.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You must do that later for sure, the reason why is that making a bit rare elven logs should increase elven bows prices as well as lover availability... now you can buy elven bow at 500gp and its no rare at all... its just my opinion.

Sounds good. But why not also put some in that carpenters can use? since they well need logs :p

Anyways i cant wait for some other logs to get in. i will run around brit bank naked the day i find a "special" log!

Or maybe i wont :/

Need Logs? PM Me.
-> Mark Forums Read <-