Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some Suggestions

Hello, i think this server is great but i have found some things that i don't like, i'd like you to tell me what do you think about them:

First: Skillgain is too fast(incredibly fast) from 0% to 50,0% and too slow(incredibly slow) from 50,0% to 100,0%

Second: Monster's money in loots is too low, i waste more money in regs to make EV in order to kill them than the loot i get.

Third: How am I supposed to macro alchemy if i cannot get more than 300 bottles/regs into my pack?

Fourth: The rune thing, when you get killed you gotta start over it all again, so every time you die you must waste more than 30 minutes to get it all back.

Fifth: EV's are too weak, I found monsters which killed an EV in one hit, hilarious.

Everything else is perfect hehe, i hope you think as I do.

I really agree with everyhing you said, the server staff and the global thing is really awesome but It fails in these critical things that make gameplay being much worse that It could be.

hm the evs where made weaker yesturday cause they were to good. what monster was this that killed it with 1 blow?

about the regs cost, teh stone have a OVERPRICE, buy reagents from the mage shops if its to expencive. (we want the stones to have a overprice)

also try using other skills while hunting

Provocation is a really nice hunting skill along with archery.

eklse than that thnx for suggestions and im pretty sure everything u said will be looked over!

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Keep ONE rune on you to a bank and the rest of your runes inside your bank.

Use a macro that drags bottles to and from your bank.

How strong do you expect an ev to be? It kills monsters pretty easily and you should need a few to kill a stronger monster eg dragon.

I think skill gain should be very very slow for certain skills, though they have been looking into this I believe.
If you lose money while hunting there is a serious problem. I don't know how you hunt, maybe you cast 50 ev's while downing manas as fast as possible, but there is no possible way you can lose money while hunting. The regs to cast a single EV roughly costs 20gps. If for some reason you are ev'ing things that don't drop more then that, then yeah you will not make a profit.
As for there not being enough gold in drops... well I am sure this was put into place so everyone wouldn't be a millionare in a months time.
For macroing alchemy, have you tried polymorphing? That might let you hold a bit more.
The rune thing? I am not sure what you are referring to? Unless you are another one who wants newbied runes...

i think he's talking about putting a " rune to pits" at the entrance of every dungeon , therefore if you die hunting, you dont have to do all the way back to a city by foot.Thats the way it was on every xuo version, and personally, i find it to be a must.In the other hand i see no problem in downing monsters, actually i like it more this way, monsters being harder to kill than what they were at xuo, so the economy will stay somehow stable .

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

I'm sorry but a rune to bring you to town at every dungeon?! That seems a bit crazy to me... This may seem normal to some but really its rather crazy. Might as well carry around one that drops if you die so you can instantly go to town. Hey while your at it, lets make one that resses you instantly!

By adding such a feature you take away a challenge and fear. Isn't that a big part of UO? If places were added to aid you to save yourself... well what is the difference then buying insurance on your body like they do on OSI. Yeah I know, there is a difference but not all that much.
This seems like a baby feature to me, sorry to say but it shouldn't be like this.

hehe perhaps its a baby feature but thats what all the xuo players are used to ( some outsiders too).Its not about bringing you to town, the rune actually teleports you to pits ( idle area), its about avoiding the players to be wandering all around the world without knowing how to get to a place where they can resurrect after they died in the dungeon doing whatever they were doing. I know hunting is not meant to be easy, but im just saying many ppl will be lost if the " good luck baby ghost" policy is kept like this, i mean, the fear of dying in a dungeon and someone else appearing and looting your stuff is enough to worry aswell of doing all the way back to some city by foot , wich could take SEVERAL minutes .There are many ways to make hunting a hard task, like reducing the number of the " top monster" spawns or simply by generally increasing the difficulty of killing the creatures in the dungeons, by boosting their stats or nerfing the energy vortex / blade spirits, but in my humble opinion, gettin rid of the pid teleporters at the entrance of the dungeons is a total F.U.C.K.U.P

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

I agree with SombraX. I specially agree with him when he say skillgain is too slow between levels 50-100
I have 80 of EvalInt and it is a madness to raise it up. If EvalInt is that slow I don´t want experience how xtremely slow crafting and gathering skills will be.

If your affraid to get lost while running from a dungeon back to a town, let me suggest using programs like UO automap, or the map that razor provides, don't know if injection have one, but i do think it have.

The monsters drop fine amounts of money, i have earned around 45k hunting while exploring the world in a days time, so not nonstop hunting, i say thats a fair income, that will make me a millionair in 20 days i can live with that.

About not being abel to carry enough while macroing, well i thing you almost said it your self, you just got to set up a decent macro, that brings new ressources into your backpack, thats quite simpel, try EasyUO.

The rune thing, hehe just get used to it. Trust me the fun of finding a rune that takes you to your enemys HQ or some dumb players house, so you can camp it and kill them over and over again or even loot it is so sweet.
Just don't go arround wearing 20 runes on you

EV's are fine, we really don't want EV's to kill evrything instantely, then we might as well just put up money stones, 1 click gives you 1000gp

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]