Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Why..?

i liked the old xuo style of dragon hunting... which required u to poison the dragon cast evs and use ur bow on it if u had one... its much more skilful... i am a pvper at heart, but i must admit pvm can be fun if its setup nicely and if u are very bored :p

Galens Wrote:The whole point of under powering anything is to creat competition, challenge, adventure. Anyone who can cast an EV and can kill a dragon with one summon, thats pretty easy. Too easy. I remember EV taking 3-4 hits to kill me when I had medium str armor on. It is that way for a reason, to prevent unfair pk, unfair economic gain. Think of it this way. I won the lottery 7 times because I had an advantage.(EV one hit kill) You would be pissed off because I have tons of gold or tons of items and you don't. Its unfair. Now, considering I had won the lottery 1 out of 23987429834782374 times because of an EV that didn't kill in one hit, thats fair, its balanced. The lottery works the same way, so does Government economic structure in every country.(Except America for obvious reasons Tongue 9trillion in debt and rising)

Mostly because people are going beyond the amount they save and spend. For every dollar, we used to spend about .80 cents, and saved only .20. Now some go beyond the dollar benchmark and even further with credit cards, yet; even with that our per capita is still higher than most countries.;/ Along with producing..what? about 20% of the worlds goods from one nation. Kinda hard to compete economically with that.Tongue

Osiris Wrote:i liked the old xuo style of dragon hunting... which required u to poison the dragon cast evs and use ur bow on it if u had one... its much more skilful... i am a pvper at heart, but i must admit pvm can be fun if its setup nicely and if u are very bored :p

/agreed.

casting evs and sitting there is kinda gay. lol

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

Dragons should be hard and take small groups of people to take them down... they are f**king dragons...

Let me first say I haven't tried fighting a dragon yet. However...

I agree that there has to be a balance, it shouldn't be too easy and it shouldn't be too hard. Honestly, without a skillcap and without dragons casting magic you should be able to solo a dragon. It shouldn't be just a few clicks though, it should be doable but somewhat challenging, and there should be some risk involved.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.