Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

House and guild bank boxes

Old IN we can use bank box by useing house signs and also we can buy bank box in our guilds, is it possible in here?? I offer that style is back...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm willing to sell bank boxes to guilds as that can inspire more guild fights. Banking at house signs, I am still debating that.

Having a very expensive bank box at a guild house is reasonable. But banking at any house is a bit ridiculous, we'd only ever see other players in town if there is an event, or they're new and don't have a house yet.

I totally agree, no banking at houses. I dont even agree with bankbox at guild static unless it would promote pvp.

Bank boxes always promote pvp. like the old serps\nujelm raids you sweep through a whole guild meanwhile there all resuiting so you stay pvping for hours because they reequip and come back out to fight.

Eruliaf Cipe Wrote:Bank boxes always promote pvp. like the old serps\nujelm raids you sweep through a whole guild meanwhile there all resuiting so you stay pvping for hours because they reequip and come back out to fight.

Totally agree. I just haven't decided on a good price yet. I think they should be expensive but not rediculous. I figure 250k wouldn't be bad, considering it is a guild purchase, 5 members could each chip in 50k.