Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alien Guild RP Story

Nalo Wrote:Very well. I'm under the impression that the RP for now includes things like not speaking with humans and slaying humans in general (this obviously excludes RP guilds such as Daemon and Vampire because they are not human, unless we have trouble with their guilds).
I'm assuming you mean that we must RP for a while before receiving the hue and mask?

And by "currently we are not permitting name changes" I'm assuming you mean that sometime in the future a name change is possible, because I feel that the name Phobos is a key part in the RP (Phobos and Deimos being the human names for the moons of Mars, the planet that we came from as well as Greek gods).

Your RP is what you make it, providing you stick to your story and do not leet speak or use any offensive language or speak out of character you will be fine. I will note that in order to obtain a death shroud your RP does have to be above and beyond that, death shrouds are only going to be given to people who over a long period of time can show me that they have a well established RP in terms of character speech, character actions and generally staying within their character 24/7. What I would suggest if you do want to obtain a shroud is prove to me that your RP is more than just a few green guys killing humans and only talking to non humans. I would suggest maybe trying to form a language of some kind like daemon did and maybe having alot more depth to the characters.

Name changes for the time being are not given out, this may or may not change in the future but I would suggest to assume that it wont as we have already been asked this question alot and if we do it for one person then we would be expected to do it for everyone.

Messages In This Thread
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_Nalo - 10-28-2007, 09:22 AM
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_kitehimuro - 10-29-2007, 01:54 AM
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_Nalo - 10-29-2007, 02:18 AM
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_Azrael - 10-29-2007, 02:33 AM
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_Nalo - 10-29-2007, 02:47 AM
Alien Guild RP Story - by Natsuki - 10-29-2007, 02:48 AM
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_Azrael - 10-29-2007, 02:57 AM
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_Nalo - 10-29-2007, 03:41 AM
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_kitehimuro - 10-31-2007, 09:24 PM