Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alien Guild RP Story

Azrael Wrote:I will accept your story as it does have originality behind it; however, currently we are not permitting any name changes whatsoever and death shrouds are going to be kept very scarce and will not be available until your RP is very very solid and stable in time to come.

I will accept the skin hue and mask for the time being, your trail has begun so stay in character as much as possible and if I like what I see you will be given your items.

Very well. I'm under the impression that the RP for now includes things like not speaking with humans and slaying humans in general (this obviously excludes RP guilds such as Daemon and Vampire because they are not human, unless we have trouble with their guilds).
I'm assuming you mean that we must RP for a while before receiving the hue and mask?

And by "currently we are not permitting name changes" I'm assuming you mean that sometime in the future a name change is possible, because I feel that the name Phobos is a key part in the RP (Phobos and Deimos being the human names for the moons of Mars, the planet that we came from as well as Greek gods).
Also, we are willing to live without the shrouds, but we feel that they are key to the story and that hopefully in time we can get them.

This is a signature.

Messages In This Thread
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_Nalo - 10-28-2007, 09:22 AM
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_kitehimuro - 10-29-2007, 01:54 AM
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_Nalo - 10-29-2007, 02:18 AM
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_Azrael - 10-29-2007, 02:33 AM
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_Nalo - 10-29-2007, 02:47 AM
Alien Guild RP Story - by Natsuki - 10-29-2007, 02:48 AM
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_Azrael - 10-29-2007, 02:57 AM
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_Nalo - 10-29-2007, 03:41 AM
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_kitehimuro - 10-31-2007, 09:24 PM