Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alien Guild RP Story

A blue box sits unnoticed near the castle of Lord British. Suddenly it pops open and a wierd figure wearing a brown overcoat, hat and a long scarf steps out, locks the door and mingles in with the Britain crowd.

"Rumor says the Lord is holding a council with his wisest sages. There were some strange happenings at the countryside, some peasants even claim a huge metallic castle fell from the skies one night"

He raised an eyebrow and approached the talking men.

"Excuse me good men, is it true? A huge metal object crashed from the sky? I reckon it brought in his... metallic womb... unusual creatures as well, am I right?"

"Indeed good sir. It is a punishment from God, it was said. Some evil beings lurk the night now around town. 'Tis not be very wise to walk the woods lest you want five feet under!"

"Aaaah I see I see. Mayhaps you happen to know the landing site? I have some talking to do about parking tickets around this side of the Galaxy" the man said, rushing towards the First Bridge of Britain

Lord British nodded, inviting the newly appeared sage to sit, and tell what he just have found out. The old mam, visibly shaken, started to tell an unlikely tale
"My Lord, I have scouted the countryside last night as you have ordered. And you will have a hard time believing what I have seen, as I had a hard time believing my own old eyes. It was just dusk when I have noticed a villager trekking around in the woods. First I thought nothing of it, until he wielded a wierd staff from his coat. It looked like a short magic wand, with a whirring noise and a blue light. I decided it be best if I follow. A few minutes later I have seen a splendor I have never seen before my Lord. A huge silver object of tremendous side, dwarfing even the largest barges of the Britain Navy, laid half-buried in the ground two days ride from this very Capital. The villager now seemingly excited ran to the building, checking the metal with his wand. After a while he found what looked like a door, and took his time examining it thoroughly. Some time passed and he put away his wand and left for the woods. I could hear him saying 'What would a spacefaring race capable of creating a ship of this magnitude might want on a planet such as this, I wonder. The design of the ship is certainly not from the Great and Bountyful Empire of the Humans and I'm certain it is not capable of time travel, or even FTL travel with those small, liquid based thrusters...' Pondering on what he just said, I failed to notice he already disappeared in the darkness. I doubt he is the agressor the countryfolk keep talking around, but that building he found. I advise to dispatch a unit of your best Knights to find out what lurks within."

As Lord British rode his horse, speeding under the gate of the Castle, he failed to notice a blue box slowy disappearing, the clanking of his armor muting the screeching sound it made as the engines proppelled the device beyond time and space.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"He's fire and ice and rage
He's like the night, and a storm in the heart of the Sun
He's ancient and forever
Burning in the center of time
He can see the turn of the Universe"

Messages In This Thread
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_Nalo - 10-28-2007, 09:22 AM
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_kitehimuro - 10-29-2007, 01:54 AM
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_Nalo - 10-29-2007, 02:18 AM
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_Azrael - 10-29-2007, 02:33 AM
Alien Guild RP Story - by imported_Nalo - 10-29-2007, 02:47 AM