Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nazgul The Best Murderer!!!

Nazgul: Today 29-10-2007 a.c, my ruling saphire me a mandate to lead the head of a warrior clan whose name * style is chusco only gave me a hint that he was fighting in covetous against servers the large saphire .... I known throughout the kingdom as the biggest murderer of the times, I goes towards there ..........

- Nazgul: It was night, the Ravens gave turns round .. It wanted to say that you had a death body close .. I deeper in the cave .. The odor was insportable while good, was odor of blood ...., I started to open a door and Suddenly is a shadow in ETTIN LORD! ! I was struck in the chest ¡¡¡¡¡ CHUUUUGRKK! ! ! But thanks to my armor I entered the skin .... He paralize! One of my spells -An ex Port-! ! He Pound with my sword! ! And Create A creature Call Vortex! ! Vas Cor Por! ! Even with little life the animal followed trying to kill me but not achieved ... The Ettin He died! ! ! I gain more fame I was little my mana I did one of mana potion! Mount on my horse and I goes.. seeking chusco .... Vi stairs .. And I was down there! ! ! He run i follow him mounted my horse! ! What Paralize -An ex Port! He Pound Woooom Crash! ! Fhiuuuu! ! ! He was devil is intentabacurar! ! But using my knowledge of magic Use The biggest spell ever seen (Flame Strike) Kal Vas Flam! ! Chusco was short-lived but then you pull a glimmer -Port Ort Grave !!!!........ He died to slow and boot the head with my own hands.
Finally I goto exit even with blood on my sword and my hands ride for hours to reach the cave my head Dragon Saphire.

Dragon-Saphire: I see that you bring me what you ask! ! ! ! I will recompens say me a wish. ! !

- Nazgul: What I want my body is a weapon! ! I want to be feared by gods! ! ! The whole world! !

- Dragon saphire: So do you want? Your desire shall be conceived! ! ! !

- Nazgul: Aahhh! ! Noooo! ! That pain! ! ! Noooo! ! Ahhhh, I feel the power in my body is hot! ! Incredible! ! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ......

- I woke up the next morning my body was my strongest muscles was Hard my veins inflated i goes my sword, and gave a blow to the ground floor is b broken .. QRUUUUUUJJJHJJJ !!!!! My strength was fascinating! ! Can use my magic and my outside could be the strongest in the world and stronger than my commander the dragon saphire.

Nazgul: YO NAZGUL I AM THE MOST POWERFUL THE WORLD'S IM THE BEST MURDERER IM GOD !!!!!!.

TO BE CONTINUE ......

GM IM SPANISH I USE A DICCIONARY AND I MAKE THAT IN 1 HOUR AND ALF HOUR REMEMBER IS VERY DIFICULT FOR MAKE THAT IN ENGLISHCry THANK U
BYE.

[ooc]Mira, si quieres, me lo das a mi en espa~ol, y yo te lo tradusco. Yo hablo ingles y espa~ol. Por que tiene muchos erores gramaticos y ... mas. Jaja. Te cuidas, y fue un buen intento.

(If anyone needs anything translated from spanish to english, just let me know.)

(Si alguien precisa algo traducido de el espa~ol a el ingles, solo dejnme saber.) [ooc]

When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.