Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alien Guild RP Story

A crop farmer living on the edge of Britain has been looking to speak with the Lord of the realm, Lord British. One afternoon, while the farmer was tending to the western edge of his crop in the last rays of that day’s light, he spots the King riding back from the valley of the Britain Passage.

The farmer approaches Lord British and says, "Sire, I have made very disturbing observations here on the outer bounds of the city."

Lord British replies, "Get out of my way, I must return home.”

"But sire this is of imminent importance!”

The king grudgingly says, “Very well, but make haste.”

“Few nights ago when I was laying to rest, there was an unusual racket from the direction of my harvest silo. I grabbed a lamp and went out to find the origin of the racket, but all I found was the outer door of the silo was cracked open, and the lock had been discarded on the ground aside. I shut the door and replaced the lock, making sure it was secure.

As I was returning, I thought I heard a noise like a coyote in my corn field, so, in defense of my hens, I went and got a pitchfork from the barn and went to address the noise.

While wandering through the field towards the hennery a creature dashed in front of me seemingly out of nowhere, stopping for a mere moment. It then darted off, traveling more quickly than anything I have ever witnessed. From a glance, I could see that the creature’s skin was a kind of luminous dark green hue and from its gaze I could see great evil inhabited it’s soul. I returned home shortly, very shaken by my experience, and I could not sleep.

The next day as I went to continue with my usual harvesting routine, I discovered that in my corn crops, a pattern had been created with the over-laying of many corn stalks. I was very frightened by this, and I decided to verify my encounters of that previous night. I went that night and waited in the field with my pitchfork, nervously doubting that I would encounter this creature again. After a while I became distracted with the intricate pattern that had been left if the field, but something rustled in the distance soon after, and as I looked up, the unusual looking creature was directly in front of me. I could see that the creature was wearing a terrible looking mask of some sort that struck me with fear. I felt frozen and chilled and the need to run, but I could not. I managed to ask what he was here for, and what he wanted, but for a while all he did was stare. Eventually, he dropped some odd looking parchment in front of me on the ground and motioned me to examine it.

I picked up the parchment and found that it read, “The Gods of outer worlds will strike terror and chaos down upon these lands.” As I looked up to reply, the creature had vanished.

“I have addressed you to explain my observations and that I believe Britannia is in danger of these alien beings.”

Lord British replies, “HA! Outlandish! I have never heard such a thing as preposterous as this.”

The farmer exclaimed, “Sire, please! You wil….” The farmer’s voice trailed off and then changed, suddenly sounding like that of a choking mad man. He said, “The people of this land and the one named British will suffer ceaselessly,” and collapsed before the King.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, we realize it's out of the ordinary and completely original, but that's why we decided to make it. I would obviously need a name change to Phobos if it is accepted. Deimos and I will run the guild as Co-owners.

When you think about it, Aliens in mid-evil times isn't actually so far-off. What about the theories of Aliens teaching the Aztecs and Egyptians how to build pyramids eh? It's Deimos' story line and I thought it was pretty cool and very original. Hope you liked it.

*Items*

-Old Copper colored skin [the dark green hue mentioned]. This is close we think to what most people view as the color of an alien.

-Old Copper colored Tribal Mask. This is more of an alien-looking face that we must have on at all times.

-Black Diamond-colored (Or simply dark colored) Shrouds. Now, we know this is asked by many guilds, but I think our RP has an actual purpose behind the shrouds similar to that of vampire. As an alien, I'm sure you would not want to be traveling around an old mid-evil town with your luminous green skin averting everyones gaze, so we ask for these to hide our skin as well as possible. The shrouds would be optional outside of town, but absolutely have to be worn in town [order towns].

This is a signature.

A blue box sits unnoticed near the castle of Lord British. Suddenly it pops open and a wierd figure wearing a brown overcoat, hat and a long scarf steps out, locks the door and mingles in with the Britain crowd.

"Rumor says the Lord is holding a council with his wisest sages. There were some strange happenings at the countryside, some peasants even claim a huge metallic castle fell from the skies one night"

He raised an eyebrow and approached the talking men.

"Excuse me good men, is it true? A huge metal object crashed from the sky? I reckon it brought in his... metallic womb... unusual creatures as well, am I right?"

"Indeed good sir. It is a punishment from God, it was said. Some evil beings lurk the night now around town. 'Tis not be very wise to walk the woods lest you want five feet under!"

"Aaaah I see I see. Mayhaps you happen to know the landing site? I have some talking to do about parking tickets around this side of the Galaxy" the man said, rushing towards the First Bridge of Britain

Lord British nodded, inviting the newly appeared sage to sit, and tell what he just have found out. The old mam, visibly shaken, started to tell an unlikely tale
"My Lord, I have scouted the countryside last night as you have ordered. And you will have a hard time believing what I have seen, as I had a hard time believing my own old eyes. It was just dusk when I have noticed a villager trekking around in the woods. First I thought nothing of it, until he wielded a wierd staff from his coat. It looked like a short magic wand, with a whirring noise and a blue light. I decided it be best if I follow. A few minutes later I have seen a splendor I have never seen before my Lord. A huge silver object of tremendous side, dwarfing even the largest barges of the Britain Navy, laid half-buried in the ground two days ride from this very Capital. The villager now seemingly excited ran to the building, checking the metal with his wand. After a while he found what looked like a door, and took his time examining it thoroughly. Some time passed and he put away his wand and left for the woods. I could hear him saying 'What would a spacefaring race capable of creating a ship of this magnitude might want on a planet such as this, I wonder. The design of the ship is certainly not from the Great and Bountyful Empire of the Humans and I'm certain it is not capable of time travel, or even FTL travel with those small, liquid based thrusters...' Pondering on what he just said, I failed to notice he already disappeared in the darkness. I doubt he is the agressor the countryfolk keep talking around, but that building he found. I advise to dispatch a unit of your best Knights to find out what lurks within."

As Lord British rode his horse, speeding under the gate of the Castle, he failed to notice a blue box slowy disappearing, the clanking of his armor muting the screeching sound it made as the engines proppelled the device beyond time and space.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"He's fire and ice and rage
He's like the night, and a storm in the heart of the Sun
He's ancient and forever
Burning in the center of time
He can see the turn of the Universe"

[[ Awesome addition =D ]]

This is a signature.

I will accept your story as it does have originallity behind it however, currently we are not permitting any name changes whatsoever and death shrouds are going to be kept very scarce and will not be available until your RP is very very solid and stable in time to come.

I will accept the skin hue and mask for the time being, your trail has begun so stay in character as much as possible and if I like what I see you will be given your items.

Azrael Wrote:I will accept your story as it does have originality behind it; however, currently we are not permitting any name changes whatsoever and death shrouds are going to be kept very scarce and will not be available until your RP is very very solid and stable in time to come.

I will accept the skin hue and mask for the time being, your trail has begun so stay in character as much as possible and if I like what I see you will be given your items.

Very well. I'm under the impression that the RP for now includes things like not speaking with humans and slaying humans in general (this obviously excludes RP guilds such as Daemon and Vampire because they are not human, unless we have trouble with their guilds).
I'm assuming you mean that we must RP for a while before receiving the hue and mask?

And by "currently we are not permitting name changes" I'm assuming you mean that sometime in the future a name change is possible, because I feel that the name Phobos is a key part in the RP (Phobos and Deimos being the human names for the moons of Mars, the planet that we came from as well as Greek gods).
Also, we are willing to live without the shrouds, but we feel that they are key to the story and that hopefully in time we can get them.

This is a signature.

That is a very nice addition, Kitehimuro. Well written Smile

Nalo Wrote:Very well. I'm under the impression that the RP for now includes things like not speaking with humans and slaying humans in general (this obviously excludes RP guilds such as Daemon and Vampire because they are not human, unless we have trouble with their guilds).
I'm assuming you mean that we must RP for a while before receiving the hue and mask?

And by "currently we are not permitting name changes" I'm assuming you mean that sometime in the future a name change is possible, because I feel that the name Phobos is a key part in the RP (Phobos and Deimos being the human names for the moons of Mars, the planet that we came from as well as Greek gods).

Your RP is what you make it, providing you stick to your story and do not leet speak or use any offensive language or speak out of character you will be fine. I will note that in order to obtain a death shroud your RP does have to be above and beyond that, death shrouds are only going to be given to people who over a long period of time can show me that they have a well established RP in terms of character speech, character actions and generally staying within their character 24/7. What I would suggest if you do want to obtain a shroud is prove to me that your RP is more than just a few green guys killing humans and only talking to non humans. I would suggest maybe trying to form a language of some kind like daemon did and maybe having alot more depth to the characters.

Name changes for the time being are not given out, this may or may not change in the future but I would suggest to assume that it wont as we have already been asked this question alot and if we do it for one person then we would be expected to do it for everyone.

Alright, well we already have some lengthy addons etc, but for now we just want to continue RPing normally and get the guild started. We are working on getting a stone, the skin, and mask for now. So thanks for the review and everything, I hope we don't bore you too much with our awesome RP-macroing SmileSmile Later on when we actually have the stone and start PvPing is when the fun starts.

This is a signature.

Aaaaaah! The people of Deimos and Phobos, the Brother Races of the Two Moons, once separate, now united. So I was mistaken, they ARE capable of FTL travel with thier blackrock propellant drive syste...
*looks around, many villagefolk's eyes fixated on him*
YES now I know why they are here! And no worry, you really do not understand anything of what I said also neither I nor you have lost your sanity believe me. *grins*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"He's fire and ice and rage
He's like the night, and a storm in the heart of the Sun
He's ancient and forever
Burning in the center of time
He can see the turn of the Universe"