Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Seele Esser, The 4th Horseman (RP Story)

"When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth."

… And so I was free again. Oh, how I have waited for the sweet cent of flesh; that of which can rot and be eaten by critters. The poor soul who opened the seal, now laying dead, devoured by the critters of the shadows. A beautiful sight, a human, drained of its blood, and being fed to that said to have no soul.

I won’t apologize for what I have just wrote, but I will move on to tell a short story; from where I came from and on how we will bring forth to extinction this beloved world of Britannia.

I come from long before Britannia was even born, there were reasons for the destruction of Sosaria. The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse we are called, we brought destruction from one side of the hemisphere to the other, and to all worlds. Those beautiful days of villages burning, and souls being let loose from their physical cage. I have been given many names, which were thought to be ill names for those who cried them, for me, they seem like kind words, and their cries, like lullabies.

I must go out on my conquest now, so I leave thee all with a warning. The horse I ride represents the paleness of skin in death, the decaying of a body. I am known for wielding a scythe and my shadow lurks in the outskirts of town, as I wait for those whom think adventure is safe. Little is known of me, but if you value your life, run when you see me, The Fourth Horseman of The Apocalypse, named Death, by those who cower.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Item Request For Future:

Pale Horse: (Green, sickly looking) Represents the pale skin of dying people.
A Scythe: Representation Of The 4th Horseman (Death)

Guild Item: Guild Name: The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
Death Shroud (hooded): I know this is hard to get, we are willing to work for it.

[ooc]: Sorry if theres grammatical/spell errors, I just wrote it at about 2-4am.

When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.