Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Any one remember me?

Any one from IN remember me?

Hehe Yeah man I remember you Smile

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... They can't get away this time"

Negative.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

I got a great memory!..

..but I didn't play INSad

maka Wrote:I got a great memory!..

..but I didn't play INSad

maka ftw Big Grin so... ftp server up tomorrow right Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I remember you, and i remember telling you i liked final fantasy tactics. Wink Nice name.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Pande Wrote:maka ftw Big Grin so... ftp server up tomorrow right Big Grin

No wonder u have such a high post count.... Tongue does that really have anything to do with his thread?

@OP

Yeah, Wiegraf i remember you. Smile Welcome Back!

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Elcid Wrote:No wonder u have such a high post count.... Tongue does that really have anything to do with his thread?

he forgot u IN players like it the "mature way". pande, u could have written in a more mature way, or add like "hi welcome back" or not post at all!. Rolleyes
is this the way u guys like it?:eek:
ooh. i almost forgot. HI Big Grin

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:he forgot u IN players like it the "mature way". pande, u could have written in a more mature way, or add like "hi welcome back" or not post at all!. Rolleyes
is this the way u guys like it?:eek:
ooh. i almost forgot. HI Big Grin

I think it had to do with Pande not saying hi or having anything to do with the topic. Worst staff of the year award goes to...
*waits for an angry post from Pande*
After all, how many times have staff complained or locked threads from going off topic and here a staff member does it.... I would get mad about how ignorant and hypocritical it is but I must remain clam and remember that Pande has issues; I should give him support and not frustration. I'm here for you Pande!!! We love you regardless of your disabilities.

Anyways, Wiegraf I faintly remember you. Don't know why though.:p

I think I remember you..........BOS Knights?

you guys got some serious issues... let me have fun in my own way. that is what this game is about after all. if i forgot to say hi, is it the end of the world? not at all. hi Wiegraf Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:if i forgot to say hi, is it the end of the world? not at all.

It could be for wiegraf... what if he only came back to get a hello from you... and then you forgot... and he goes all sad depressed and emo.... :p

dont worry wiegraf we know your not emo, it was just an example!

and @ Fable... you trully need to learn to read posts before commenting... its got nothing to do with maturity... it was to do with posting in the right place, Wink your post is fine cos u said Hi! Rolleyes

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry