Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

IN-X on youtube

I was searching UO, I was reading comments, people missing (casting while weapon in-hand). Anyways, After the server is up awhile, make a movie on Imagine-Nation: Xtreme, and what this server offers. I would do this, just I am not quite familiar with that. -Aeorox

[Image: sigpic28_6.gif][Image: Aeo_2010]

It's almost a must I think. Should be an intro move, a PvP movie, a quest movie and some general fighting, crafting and ganking. Just something to show that we are here, unique and alive:p

Yeah, someone should definitely do this... I don't have any experience with moviemaking so it will have to be someone else.

I can try .. i have done some anime music videos and other video editing premiere, after effect, photoshop .. i got just new computer i need just install pluggins and codecs. Some one shod make manuscript that have idea and story line.

Darkness crush me down like edge of broken dreams.
Sylph winds blows hard and painful, frozen my soul.
Lightning strike down ripping flesh of my bones.
Rain unforgivingly wash away my hope for tomorrow.
Sound of storm echoes die and the end silence.... .

rainfall Wrote:Some one shod make manuscript that have idea and story line.

agreed

Making a movie, or movie(s) showing different aspects of games, such as PvP; order vs. chaos, random group vs. group, deamons vs. vampires vs. goblins, 'what ever race exist'. or, a movie based on Roleplaying; all the different races communicated, showing of rp talking. And the crafting system, such as recipes for weapons Hells Halbred etc.. then again, making a movie; showing extra's to the shard, such as bomberman? CTF, Gauntlet, and whatever you guys consider extras.

-Aeorox

[Image: sigpic28_6.gif][Image: Aeo_2010]

i made a movie on INR and it turned out fine while i played it on windows media. But as soon as i converted it to youtube it came out really pixelated. I guess someone with somemore knowledge could work it out! But if you do tell me! hehe

Keep IN:R history alive and bring back the Turtle Pond

i think we should get a picture of the staff team all decked out, and a picture of as many players possible all huddled together saying INX or something then we kill all players and show a gm laughing Big Grin. or all staff die and a player runs by and laughs Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, I'm to lazy to do this, alltough, I could.. Pass.

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... They can't get away this time"

Magus Wrote:Well, I'm to lazy to do this, alltough, I could.. Pass.

well there's some great team spirit Big Grin...

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:well there's some great team spirit Big Grin...

I'm sorry, just thought I'd be honest, I'll make it up to you in bed, you know it Wink

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... They can't get away this time"

no.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]