Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Say welcome to Error404!

If i understand it well, nYx and his other fellas.. who did start the guild back on *****, did not play Xuo (ever). I know Error404 was quite big on Xuo (on 2 ways, good at pk/pvp and a lot of ppl).

Another question this time for Ztoke, you are always reffering on your small knowledge of watching back in time. And now you can call like 6 ppl from Error404 quite impressive..

Blackfog Wrote:If i understand it well, nYx and his other fellas.. who did start the guild back on *****, did not play Xuo (ever). I know Error404 was quite big on Xuo (on 2 ways, good at pk/pvp and a lot of ppl).

Another question this time for Ztoke, you are always reffering on your small knowledge of watching back in time. And now you can call like 6 ppl from Error404 quite impressive..

Thank you :] Yeah I know, it's pretty weird, I tend to remember a lot of UO players (even the less famous ones) for some reason, dunno why, guess I have a good name-memory? ;p

Regards,
Hate

Blackfog Wrote:If i understand it well, nYx and his other fellas.. who did start the guild back on *****, did not play Xuo (ever). I know Error404 was quite big on Xuo (on 2 ways, good at pk/pvp and a lot of ppl).

i thought u were partying? KIK

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

Dramatic Wrote:i thought u were partying? KIK

something must be wrong! :eek:

- regards, Fable

Hate Wrote:Bargy's dead? =/

So whose coming back to IN-X except for you?

Regards,
Hate

Yea Bargy is gone :/ if u can put up a statue/stone somewhere with his name would make me more than happy!

I am trying to get back all Error's...
The line up atm is:
Me
Crazygee
Stigmata
Spyro
Aerthen (Error founder also, did not play much in N.ovus)

NyX [Error404];16285 Wrote:Yea Bargy is gone :/ if u can put up a statue/stone somewhere with his name would make me more than happy!

I guess we could have a day dedicated to him, with a gravestone in pits and some flowers around it and stuff. Remind me about that a few days after the shard has gone live and I'll try to fix something like that for him.

Regards,
Hate

Hate Wrote:I guess we could have a day dedicated to him, with a gravestone in pits and some flowers around it and stuff. Remind me about that a few days after the shard has gone live and I'll try to fix something like that for him.

Regards,
Hate

Thanks Smile respect!

Dramatic Wrote:i thought u were partying? KIK

LoL

That's very nice! But you can understand that more ppl will ask this question from now one.. I remember that i have been told that some old Xuo vets did left to.. (which one i can remember: irl friend of Punk)

I start to change my mind.. i do think i remember you from the old days.
Just some big guess: Did you hang out with Kylet and nUt (or something) back then.

I do remember crazygee, but he did play also in later stages of Xuo.
And everyone who did play Jakko's Xuo has to remember Spyro!
I'm happy that old VETS are finally returning, which will make the game more fun (PK/PVP)

---

Dramatic. You have some mental or physical problem? Because you keep repeating your repeatings..
Same sounds for Fable.. Damn, if we talk about acting childish.. (And common it's Wednesday)

tell chris hi from me! aka quriz.

we went in the same class for a while.

and welcome back error, chris also played every once and then on latest xuo.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Odium Wrote:tell chris hi from me! aka quriz.

we went in the same class for a while.

and welcome back error, chris also played every once and then on latest xuo.

Haha lol quriz Smile
wazzzzzahhhh

Blackfog Wrote:Dramatic. You have some mental or physical problem? Because you keep repeating your repeatings..

repeating your repeatings hehe:lol: