Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Turtle Pond

Yeah the turtle pond was created in the latter half on IN1's days. It was located outside of trisnic around the right hand corner. It had a turtle spawn and lil baby turtles lived in it. They fed on pizza that was found lying around inside the turtle pond. It was created by GM Adelasia and was an RP reward that Wold and I shared with everyone!

Its purpose!!! was to look nice and attract tourism to trisnic! Many battles were fought around it! oh and most importantly its where the turtles lived! If there is no turtle pond the turtles will be homeless!

[Image: np20fun20turtles20in20btk4.jpg]

And you wouldn't want to see a turtle homeless would you?

I can describe it to you in more detail if need be, and if anyone has a picture that would be helpful, I can't find any.

Oh and Pande you havn't lived till you've seen a turtle Pond!
its sad that XUO players never got to experience this one in a life time opportunity!
But there is still hope if it comes back in IN:X!

Keep IN:R history alive and bring back the Turtle Pond

Griswold for MAYOR! erm....

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... They can't get away this time"

well i dont see a problem making it again, it doesn't affect anyone's gameplay and it seems it makes people fight which is always good Big Grin

what about the rabbits? i want a rabbit farm so i can let em breed like mad and keep the population under control by eating them Big Grin mmm rabbit Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DAMN!!!!!! He just stated he wants to control people AGAIN! CONSPIRACY!!!CONSPIRACY!!!CONSPIRACY!!!CONSPIRACY!!!CONSPIRACY!!!CONSPIRACY!!!CONSPIRACY!!!CONSPIRACY!!!

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... They can't get away this time"

Oh yeah, I remember it now.
When I get my hands on the IN1 worldfile I will recreate it on IN:X. Or if someone has a screenshot of it e-mail it to me.

Oh and Magus, shut up :doubt:

Taran Wrote:Oh and Magus, shut up :doubt:

You're just mad at me cause I'm exposing your evil New World Order Goverment Facist Police State skeem... ;(

Viva la turtle pond!

[Image: happyturtlest2.jpg]

Keep IN:R history alive and bring back the Turtle Pond