Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

*** Screenshot contest! ***

Taran Wrote:I'm going to host a screenshot contest!

Post your screenshots from XUO or IN here and the winner will recieve a nice prize ingame when the shard opens.
Who wins? Well, that will be up to us staff to decide. It can be the funniest, craziest, the most clever, the... well, you get the point.
If you think you have a really good screenshot, then post it!

The only rules are that the screenshots must be from either an XUO shard or an IN shard.

I will also put the contributions on the website in the Image Gallery for everyone to enjoy Smile

Contest ends 26/10

You really should have been a bit more specific about what screenshots to post. Nearly all of the screenshots aren't amusing, crazy, clever, etc. So far there are only two screenshots that made me giggle a little. This shouldn't be a thread for people to post their house/armor, or what junk they owned, or even random events. Those pictures really don't fit the criteria. I suggest you split the thread and then clean up the stickied one. There seems to be only two that should stay; the sheep one should stay and the Taran in pink.

I’m not trying to be a downer or anything but there’s just an assload of random pictures that don’t even seem to be relevant. I know it says you could post whatever you wanted but I felt like closing the page after a few seconds because most of the screenshots are boring.

/rant

hmm lets see
[Image: 34546.jpg]
[Image: 3456878.jpg]
[Image: 344555.jpg]

Brandon Wrote:You really should have been a bit more specific about what screenshots to post. Nearly all of the screenshots aren't amusing, crazy, clever, etc. So far there are only two screenshots that made me giggle a little. This shouldn't be a thread for people to post their house/armor, or what junk they owned, or even random events. Those pictures really don't fit the criteria. I suggest you split the thread and then clean up the stickied one. There seems to be only two that should stay; the sheep one should stay and the Taran in pink.

I’m not trying to be a downer or anything but there’s just an assload of random pictures that don’t even seem to be relevant. I know it says you could post whatever you wanted but I felt like closing the page after a few seconds because most of the screenshots are boring.

/rant

The reason I'm not very specific is because I want to get more screenshots on the website. It doesn't hurt that people are posting all their screenshots, even if some aren't funny, clever etc. They bring back memories as well...

So keep ´em coming! Big Grin

those large collapse screenshots were made by me Nalo.. the 4th large pic was my first 1 i made... and i made it for IN1 contest back 2002 or 2003 and i got second place for it. i wish i had my screenshots on this HD but i don't... there would be alot funny pics. lets see if i can get them back.

"Time is never wasted when you'er wasted all the time"
"Spanking Since 1982"
ingame name: Bart von Horst [SIN]

[Image: britunderattackzg9.jpg]
When monsters attacked Brit.

[Image: deamonevent3sa7.jpg]
Deamon event. Notce Staff message Tongue

[Image: greenacresbe6.jpg]
Don't know how i ended up there.

[Image: pots10120403rr3.jpg]
[Image: pots10120404qx5.jpg]
[Image: pots101204041sp3.jpg]
[Image: pots10120405kk4.jpg]
Victory!

[Image: uoexploscreenieot6mr9.jpg]
I didn't take this screenshot, but i am the one who set off the bomb! :}
I bet Messiah still thinks i did it just to kill him.

[Image: koc_jailed.jpg]

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

[Image: funnhtv0.jpg]

[Image: gris11121441dv8.jpg]
RP isn't always fun! It can be alot of hard work aswell! This is where Azrael took us away to an island and said we could only leave once we have killed all the sheep on the island!!!! And it was alot of sheep!!!

[Image: gris11121455kw3.jpg]
Told ya! It was alot of sheep!

[Image: gris11121456sa8.jpg]
Where is nowhere?

[Image: gris11162111va1.jpg]
Boom Baby!

[Image: gris10211140dc6.jpg]
Rule number 1: Don't Piss of a GM

[Image: gris11162126as9.jpg]
We seem to always get stuck on islands!

[Image: gris1191001hi3.jpg]
This is where wold won a round in cleavermania or wateva it was called? People said we were cheap becoz we huddled together. But i say we were smart!

I got a video aswell but when i host it, it goes all blury and shit. So ill just see if i can find a better way to show all you!

Keep IN:R history alive and bring back the Turtle Pond

Sky & Earth's village on XUO1

[Image: ourxuo1sx8.th.jpg]

HiToKiRiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!

KoyuKii Wrote:Sky & Earth's village on XUO1

you know people could of just hopped on a boat and gone around the fences right? Big Grin hahaha

pretty sweet village none the less.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I lost allmost all my shots like coldrakes birthday shots Sad .. some that i find..

Boxing Demon VS Goblin :icon_twisted:
[Image: uo0084lz4.th.jpg]

Zodar takes hits from 9 elvenbows full healt :eek:
[Image: uo2wn1.th.jpg]

Ice elf allmost killed me STR 1 DEX 4 INT 8 :doubt: under eebil spell
[Image: huihp6.th.jpg]

Connection lost ... 8 harpy surround me Sad
[Image: uo0209oy4.th.jpg]

Dragula attack
[Image: dragulakl4.th.jpg]

A bunch of gothic drag qeens Rolleyes
[Image: uo0012nj1.th.jpg]

Some animals for sale..
[Image: animals2uo8.th.jpg]

Some itmes for sale.."My fevorite dark golden bow hits firestrikes"
[Image: stuffbs6.th.jpg]

Boxing1
[Image: cheater1uk6.th.jpg]

Boxing2
[Image: cheater2da4.th.jpg]

Pickachuuuuu
[Image: uo0120hk4.th.jpg]

Farwell for Krystal Myth before deleting account afk Cry
[Image: 17023757uv3.th.jpg]

Last recall
[Image: 31018764tl2.th.jpg]

Sua´s last quest
[Image: pic033sh9.th.jpg]

Darkness crush me down like edge of broken dreams.
Sylph winds blows hard and painful, frozen my soul.
Lightning strike down ripping flesh of my bones.
Rain unforgivingly wash away my hope for tomorrow.
Sound of storm echoes die and the end silence.... .