Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

sooo long

he played old nos a little we just didnt mess with it too much cause we knew it wouldnt last

uo is also addicting and thats why i try and not play too much especially
in the summer when im busy by time i finish repairs and work its like 11 oclock log on uo and paly a bit its like 5am and time to go back to work

personally if xuo scrolls were gone i wouldnt play anymore i just wouldnt want to adapt and i can see how it would work for someone in the opposite possition

Hate Wrote:I guess he likes the slow-ass-pvp that takes ages where everybody can heal out of anything and where waiting for the best hit for hours (if the guy you're fighting can heal) better then :]

In my eyes XUO PvP is just another level of NOS PvP, an "upgrade" to make it faster, funnier, and less boring. But I guess that if you don't take the time to get used to it, then I guess it could be a lil hard for new players or "old nos players" who doesn't want to practice again Wink

I don't think that's the only reason why he isn't playing UO anymore tho. He didn't play during "OLD NOS" either, and that shard had the PvP that he knows and likes.

Regards,
Hate

i hate you! 2-3 times in the finals of xuo you beat me for 2-3x rr weaps lol

edit: you always gotta put me down Sad

Haha. Stewy's castle wasn't far from my tower on old NOS. Good times. Tell him I say hi and look forward to seeing you in-game Carl!

smoke Wrote:i hate you! 2-3 times in the finals of xuo you beat me for 2-3x rr weaps lol

edit: you always gotta put me down Sad

Sorry dude :[ Maybe you'll be winning some r/r's at IN-X instead! :]

smoke no offense but, i never saw you with a r/r wep in xuo :O you must mean r/r cloth ?

Tiesto Wrote:smoke no offense but, i never saw you with a r/r wep in xuo :O you must mean r/r cloth ?

I don't think he intended for it to sound as if he had any R/R weapons. What he said was pretty much that he was fighting against me in the finals of one or two r/r weapon tourneys but lost and did not get any r/r weapon. He was pretty close once or twice tho. Maybe his time for R/R weapons will come at IN-X instead if he's lucky :]

Regards,
Hate

Smurtle Wrote:Haha. Stewy's castle wasn't far from my tower on old NOS. Good times. Tell him I say hi and look forward to seeing you in-game Carl!

lol it's smurtle!! my best ***** forum buddy!

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Ahah Silverwolf. We had a few words back when.Tongue How's it been man? Big Grin