Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

sooo long

It's been so long i almost don't feel like playing.

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!

sorry carl, but as it's been explained before, there have been several "bumps in the road" and we did the best we could. i really hope you will still want to play. if not, you are going to miss out on something big.

maybe you missed it, so id like to direct your attention here

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:sorry carl, but as it's been explained before, there have been several "bumps in the road" and we did the best we could. i really hope you will still want to play. if not, you are going to miss out on something big.

maybe you missed it, so id like to direct your attention here
No need to apologize i know you've all done the best you could and no i didn't miss it, my comment is more of an anti-climatic response. The waiting had surpassed the game itself and now the it's here, well - what can i say. it will sink in.

I know how you feel. We have been waiting so long and now that its comming its not interesting anymore :neutral:
Im sure that will pass once we log on the first time and addiction kicks in again though :p

Is this the same Carl who knew Stewy?

hell yeah, im sure you will feel the uo adidiction flowing in your blood once you log Cool

Smurtle Wrote:Is this the same Carl who knew Stewy?

its Carl from xuo, so i guess yeh.

- regards, Fable

Smurtle Wrote:Is this the same Carl who knew Stewy?

yup i know stewy, we IM here and there, and i'll be sure to try and bring him back.

Stewy from runXuo? the spanish guy?

Tiesto Wrote:Stewy from runXuo? the spanish guy?

na he's not a spanish guy

Tiesto Wrote:Stewy from runXuo? the spanish guy?

Nah, most likely Oldskool Stewy, aka Prophet's dad. He played wayy back on NOS, Tus XUO and even had a go on RunXUO.

It'll be great if we could have him play

n0x* Wrote:Nah, most likely Oldskool Stewy, aka Prophet's dad. He played wayy back on NOS, Tus XUO and even had a go on RunXUO.

It'll be great if we could have him play

yup thats the one - "old school stewy" lol i'll tell him.