• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

guess the server doesnt go up this weekend

Im guessing another 2 or 3 weeks

Sorick Wrote:Im guessing another 2 or 3 weeks

Maybe 15th of February of 08

New Years Eve 2010

ya'll are crazy.

Imagine Nation: Xtreme
Be a part of something better! Sphere 0.51a playstyle on RunUO 2.0, RP/PvP shard, great playerbase, fast connection and server

This is how I fount this server, and said the same thing 4-5 months ago as well. What do the players think, when they stumble on this? and wait?

I hope this place never goes up. Mainly because of the people in this thread.

Bost Wrote:I hope this place never goes up. Mainly because of the people in this thread.

What would you/the shard/or anyone get, by not opening the shard, because of the people in this thread? I really don't get your point, please explane it to me.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

I think Bost was alluding to the immaturity in this thread. Maybe he's being cynical by saying he doesn't want people like that to form a community of online gaming.

On another note, yes...the server has taken a while to come up. However, the administration is doing the best they can with the developers they have. You can't force people to work on something they're not getting paid for. If you're not able to help the process by scripting or donating i don't think you should complain.

Also, people seriously asking when the server will come up should notice the announcement that they will send every single player an email 1 week in advance. You won't miss it.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

I've found that the best way to get the server up faster is to.... find out how much the developers make a year at their current jobs, raise that about 10k more, and then make everyone pay out of their pocket to keep him at home and work on the server during his regular working hours...

....now of course... if your a cheap bastard like me.... and like playing on free servers that have absolutely no strings attached.. then sit down, shut up, and wait.

I am The Good Father Juan.
Qui Tac Concentrat * Those who are silent, agree
All are born to observe order, But few are born to establish it.

Fear is not knowing what is, it is wondering what for.

[Image: meph28lu.jpg]

We will notify you when the server will launch. Don't stray.