Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

the new verdata

Why not add that new verdata to give a new feel to stuff.
not use that old looking cheapo crusty armor lol

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

i prefer old school Big Grin

- regards, Fable

part of making a sphere replica is duplicating all the little details.

examples:
-the message you get when clicking a potion.
-the special effects of a spell
-key rings
etc...

one part of giving the old feeling, atleast imo is to have all the original uo files, which is why we offer the original uo music for people to download. as far as a verdatta is concerned, that is upto each player. if players want a cool verdatta then they can go look for one. personally i want the red xuo verdatta but im never online when ginz is so he can't send me it. so i survive with what i have Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"verdatta" sounds funny.Big Grin

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

no, you sound funny Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

u both dont sound funny, u write/post funny :o

- regards, Fable

anyone got a link to it?

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

Pande Wrote:part of making a sphere replica is duplicating all the little details.

examples:
-the message you get when clicking a potion.
-the special effects of a spell
-key rings
etc...

one part of giving the old feeling, atleast imo is to have all the original uo files, which is why we offer the original uo music for people to download. as far as a verdatta is concerned, that is upto each player. if players want a cool verdatta then they can go look for one. personally i want the red xuo verdatta but im never online when ginz is so he can't send me it. so i survive with what i have Smile

Original music, eh? So that means the music will actually work? Like, when you enter Britain the game plays Britan's theme, when you enter a dungeon it plays dungeon theme, and so on?

when did it stop working? =) if you didnt disable it on the client (in game) or in your third party prog Smile

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3