Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Banner contest!

:kissing:

Just let this be something that is always open. The prize could be something like a cloak named "Banner Carrier" which then passes around to whoever has made the current banner. Just have a memorial either here on the site or ingame saying who held the banner before the current one.
Would kept some of us busy with this for ages Big Grin
And we would change banner occasionally which is also nice.

I dont want anything ingame Smile

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

great idea veno, but we don't want to switch the banner every other month. we want people to associate INX with our banner. when they see it, they think INX

props to aghast for not wanting stuff and still submitting a banner Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aghast Wrote:I dont want anything ingame Smile

give it to me then Rolleyes

- regards, Fable

Lederoil Wrote:If he makes a banner, and uploads it, he was for sure expecting people to give him their opinions. My opinion is as relevant as yours, or everyone else's. I don't make one, because, first of all, I don't have photoshop installed. Second of all, I would problably not make a good one myself.

To make one thing clear; You do not have to be better, to give constructive criticism!

Exactly he wants criticism... but they way you simply come out and says its "very ugly"... is just rude. Ill give you credit for explaining why you thought so but theres no reason to simply say its "very ugly" (used bold just like you did).

Give him credit for taking the time and making an effort then offer suggestions.

And yeah so far Aghast' looks awesome! Big Grin

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Unsticking this, please bump it if you have a nice banner you want to display Smile

Elcid Wrote:but theres no reason to simply say its "very ugly" (used bold just like you did).

Well, yes. There is. I'm honest, and honesty is something that should be appreciated, don't you think? or do you prefer a life of lies and unhonesty? Sad

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Lederoil Wrote:Well, yes. There is. I'm honest, and honesty is something that should be appreciated, don't you think? or do you prefer a life of lies and unhonesty? Sad

Being honest doesnt mean you have to say its "Very Ugly" thats just being a troll Wink

Elcid Wrote:Being honest doesnt mean you have to say its "Very Ugly" thats just being a troll Wink

well. that just leders way...

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:well. that just leders way...

i know, thats why we love him :p

Elcid Wrote:i know, thats why we love him :p

exclude me and sombrax and some other guys :icon_twisted:

- regards, Fable