Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Banner contest!

Odium Wrote:made by me props to maka for helping out!

v1.
[Image: inxbanner5.jpg]
http://user.disk-one.se/odium/inxbanner5.jpg

v2. ( the text is a little bigger )
[Image: inxbanner6.jpg]
http://user.disk-one.se/odium/inxbanner6.jpg

I dunno.. I think there's too much text and not enough pictures for my taste.. it kinda gets "crowded" with text instead of "easy to read".

I like it if we would put an background kinda like the one I added, but with text coming up on it (animated with gif) kinda like the gif-animated version without pictures on the first page that Elcid added..

Some easy-to-read text plus a cool background is usually success in my eyes Wink

Anyways I dunno how to animate gifs, plus I don't have the original IN-X background, so I would not be able to do it on my own. But with the help of Elcid and his gif-animation knowledge, plus help from the website maker to send the original background that I used (without the imagine nation xtreme text), then I think we could achieve something real nice hopefully.

Regards,
Hate

Edit: I did like your banner too though. It's just too "crowded with text" for my taste, but except for that its nice :]

ye its a little crowded, but it also explains alot about inx =)

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

I really do not think our shard logo (the picture on the top of the main page) is coolSad

maka Wrote:I really do not think our shard logo (the picture on the top of the main page) is coolSad

I think it's cool >_<

Odium Wrote:ye its a little crowded, but it also explains alot about inx =)

Yeah but can't that be made with gifs so that it isn't soooo much text on it at once? If we would just make it show in three different gif-animations then it would be way easier to read as well, and it always looks more high-tech if it's gif-animated in my opinion Wink Good for anyways tho :]

Regards,
Hate

i think the image ontop of the site is pretty sweet and if it could be used as a banner on the voting sites that would be even better.

i think it should look like this;

slide1:
background pick with "imagine nation: xtreme" written

slide 2-x:
slides with 1-2 features of each cool thing on inx. ex: sphere replica, custom monster, unique tour system, perfected pvp, great rp atmosphere, friendly & multilingual staff, international playerbase etc

last slide:
background pick with "imagine nation: xtreme" written

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think we should use the current website/forum banner and/or artwork as base.

Something like this:

[Image: banner.png]

Taran Wrote:I think we should use the current website/forum banner and/or artwork as base.

Something like this:

[Image: banner.png]

I agree on that we should use the INX website banner/artwork as base, but I'd say lets recreate what the font and effects looked like on XUO2. After all we don't need any transparacy in the banner, so it should not be a problem this time if everybody likes that option :]

Regards,
Hate

Yeah I'd really want that font and those effects as well. I think it will be very difficult to recreate though, even for the person who originally made it... lol

Taran Wrote:Yeah I'd really want that font and those effects as well. I think it will be very difficult to recreate though, even for the person who originally made it... lol

Yeah well don't underestimate him, he's great at what he does Wink I'll contact him and we'll see what we can do about it :]

how about a frosty version? =)

[Image: inxbannerx1.jpg]

[Image: inxbannerx2.jpg] Big Grin

was a fast creation, of my last only changed the background pic and added a wind effect lol =)

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Odium Wrote:how about a frosty version? =)

[Image: inxbannerx1.jpg]

[Image: inxbannerx2.jpg] Big Grin

was a fast creation, of my last only changed the background pic and added a wind effect lol =)

The wind is blowing in the right direction for you. This one is a lot better than the first one in my eyes. I don't think we should have an red letter combined with all that icey-blue tho. Try some other colors and perhaps it'll get even better :] I like the background with your effects on it tho, it's pretty leet :]

Regards,
Hate

sorry odium my 2nd love, but i like the xuo2 banner look Big Grin if its a time issue ill pay the guy some money hate Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]