Banner contest!

I will Wink

wohoo Big Grin

- regards, Fable

Imagine Nation & Xtreme proudly present :
A mixture of both adrenaline seekers and pacific crafters,
a server in which crafting is an art and communication is required,
a server in which playing with other players is FUN,
a server in which the competence level and intellectual quotient of most players is under the mediocre requirements of the government,
a server in which there are mentally deficient and over-energetic children
both emerging from the mountains of Britania.
I AM THE ONE!

uhhh afraz?... i think one line explains you best;

noobfraz Wrote:a server in which the competence level and intellectual quotient of most players is under the mediocre requirements of the government,

hahaha

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:a server in which the competence level and intellectual quotient of most players is under the mediocre requirements of the government,

you've captured it.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:a server in which the competence level and intellectual quotient of most players is under the mediocre requirements of the government,

Hahaha Wink Good ones

i accually liked it, but u should add: great playerbase, staff, info about the pvp/rp style, why u should choose this shard etc..

- regards, Fable

Well i've created one, i didn't have much time so you may not like it hehe, here it goes:

[Image: inxtestjo9.th.gif]

I think the banner should say something, if that is possible to get without getting it messy.

Hi.

Why not just make it simple but still sexy, kinda like thisone?

[Image: inxbanneryc7.jpg]

I'm sure some gif-animators could (with the originial background that doesn't say Imagine Nation: Xtreme, which Im pretty sure the guy making this website has), could make it say something else but still keep this background. Kinda animate text on this background in a sexy color, I would like that. Keep in mind - this "banner" is not in the competiton, it's just an suggestion for you people that WANTS to make the banner that we will use, becuse I - just like everybody else - would like IN-X to get an real sexy banner in the end.

Keep in mind: this banner I posted now is not an exact clone of the original website picture though, I created some shadows for it to make it look even sexier, plus cut it out in a good shape, moved the skull less far apart from the rest of the picture, and resized it to the banner size, but you can do that too on your version if you like it. I just made an fast draft so u'd get some inspiration :]

Regards,
Hate

Edit: If somebody would send me the original website picture (without the Imagine Nation : Xtreme text printed on it), then I could make one version like thisone without the text, and then you gif-animators could add the text later. How does that sound?

made by me props to maka for helping out!

v1.
[Image: inxbanner5.jpg]
http://user.disk-one.se/odium/inxbanner5.jpg

v2. ( the text is a little bigger )
[Image: inxbanner6.jpg]
http://user.disk-one.se/odium/inxbanner6.jpg

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

I just gave suggestions to the text and opinions about the design, didn't really do nething. Do come with suggestions about what the banner should say, think that text got the message through while sounding somewhat "friendly".