Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Banner contest!

yes we have that expression haha

i dont mind the loving part, we just dont need the fllaming part to be public. they can get a room for that Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:yes we have that expression haha

i dont mind the loving part, we just dont need the fllaming part to be public. they can get a room for that Smile

True Wink However I'm not sure we'd want them to post the loving part either tho :eek: ... well maybe some of us would.. Wink

Hate Wrote:True Wink However I'm not sure we'd want them to post the loving part either tho :eek: ... well maybe some of us would.. Wink

okok, they can get a room for the loving part too. those who watch can watch through the windows (they'll never know Smile)

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:okok, they can get a room for the loving part too. those who watch can watch through the windows (they'll never know Smile)

Sounds good to me Wink

OK! Back to the subject! Banners!

*poofs away with his GM-powers*

Fable Wrote:ohh. so u have tasted horseballs? otherwise u couldnt tell it had same taste would u? :evil:

What the **** are you talking about?

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

lol im not gay.. but if i would, i wouldnt choose that guy

- regards, Fable

Where are all the banners?

i cant make banners. but i make texts. im a poetrist Rolleyes

- regards, Fable

there's only one banner that's been made so far taran and that's by elcid

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sombraX said he could do one if ya wanted to

- regards, Fable

sombrax give it a try if you have time Smile we won't be able to judge which is better unless they are shown Smile do what you think is good, then we will all comment Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sombraX ur sick now anyways and spending all day at home, give it a shot Wink..

- regards, Fable