Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Journyes Of Death

Today was a most uncomfortable day.... I have recently come back to Britannia to find that the Gods walk in flesh. Not only that, but they help the mortals... What a disgusting sight this was..

In my conquest for powers though, I have come across a being that I thought I would not meet this early. A daemon, by the name of Tadion, if i recollect correctly. What a beautiful creature this was, with its red skin and aura of blood from a recent kill.

He told me his tales, as I told him mine. I was amazed to see how much had changed. Daemons walking amongst man, still hated, but lesser than before.

At ends day, I brought him to my lair, where we talked to the God of Gods Maka, and he told us about himself.

A day not wasted, I would say. My conquest for power will continue.

When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.