Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

XUO players

awesome awesome, looks like nothing has changed Smile see u in occlo!

Blackfog Wrote:Inferno, it was actually just a pure guess that you used that name! But i just thought it's someone from that corner, or it could be some canadian. We know how there mouth look (check Southpark)

lol what does the mouths on southpark (an american show) have to do with how canadians look?

and yea dt, your english did get better Smile i don't care if you say it's because you think before you type or just because... either way its better. good job. Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i love canadians they have pretty feet

wow nobody mentioned me. oh well. I surely do not have time to play. but if i remember correctly. the aussies ran around with americans and english people too. Jibin, batman. Reyn told me he was going to join the army one day i laughed at him. Well I might be going away with the army pretty soon too so meh who knows. maybe when i get back i can play. oh and **** chicks who like to get you in trouble. NEVER hangout with a girl who has a restraining order against you and than ****ing calls the cops. sorry i just needed to vent so i felt like typing.

its ok man, just release it Wink

- regards, Fable

Osiris Wrote:Hey Silverwolf good to see u still around, im doing good man... nearly finished my university degree... just working and so on... and yourself!?

yeah I come and go... but its all I can do when there are no servers to play on... so I go back to counterstrike until something comes up Wink i always have a place in my heart for this game hehe Wink

haha yeah makes sense good stuff... just finishing my business administration program in college so i can hit university, and just been weight training and hanging out with friends.

you play counsterstrike 1.6? lol that's sick i play that too when im bored that's the only game i play right now rofl. if so post ur acct name ill add you.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

amin are you still paying for the server? or did you guys give up on that?

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Osiris Wrote:hey there,

just thought id make a post and see if any of the old novus/a9/corefailure/xuo players are still around these parts... its been a while... Wink

hope you guys are ready for the australian contigency to return! Wink

ScareCrow still here buddy, welcome back Big Grin

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

wordup reyns gonna getcha WMD mo****ahz pirate4life

Whatup reynBig Grin

Pande Wrote:amin are you still paying for the server? or did you guys give up on that?

we stopped paying for like years ago lol.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

n0x* Wrote:i love canadians they have pretty feet
do i smell a foot fetish??
:icon_dance: