Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog 8/9 and what's left to do

Changelog
  • 118 diffrent rare hues in the rare dyetub script now. More hues to be added soon
  • remade the rewardgump so you only can choose hues from a list.
  • reduced the weight on ordershields from 7 to 5, so they now have the same weight as chaosshields. reduced the armor on ChaosShields with 2 so they now have the same armor as OrderShields
  • Fixed order/chaos shields so they are bound to their alignment.
  • Fixed a bug with animal lore where you wouldn't be able to gain in the skill.
  • fixed a message from the realestatebroker also changed the message to ascii.
  • fixed the nightsight potion issue, added 2 new scripts and removed the last.
  • Changed fistspeed to 2 seconds, changed skillgain to match.
  • Removed the "llama" and changed the name of RidableLlama.cs to Llama.cs
  • Changed anim on wrestling to mimic Sphere
  • added a ElvenBow added the elvenbow to a special menu in the bowfletching crafts menu.
  • Changed ID on Tinker's Tools and so you only have to doubleclick them to get the crafting gump.
  • changed the timer on FireField and on EnergyField.cs. Also made it so that energyfield go through walls.
  • fixed some issues where wallofstone didnt go through walls. also changed the duration of para and wallofstone.
What's left to do

Keep in mind that these are only the bugs that has high priority. I would rather fix all bugs (right now about 35) but these are the ones we must fix before we go live.
  • Get rid of the RunUO gump when trying to trap something that's not a lockable chest
  • Set a delay on herding and also change it so you can herd all animals, whether you own them or not.
  • Fix the fame gain system when you kill players. Right now you will still gain fame for someone you killed 10 mins ago if he dies again, without having to attack him.
  • Set a delay on camping
  • Fix the cooking system so you can cook raw meat by doubleclicking them and target any fire/fireplace/forge etc.
  • Change lockpicking so you can gain even if you have no chance of picking the lock. Also a delay is needed
  • Set a delay on snooping
  • Fix tracking so it works like Sphere
  • Fix an eval int bug
  • Test the loot on mobs and tweak them if necessary
  • Test skillgain and tweak if necessary

looks good, seems to me its not much left to do, maybe some bugs can be fixed while the shard is running but id rather have a completly finnished shard before we go live, not like IN:R

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Go go go! Looking good looking good..

i <3 updates! Big Grin

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Elcid Wrote:i <3 updates! Big Grin

me too Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Very nice!

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Nice, now.
GIVE US AN ETA Smile !!!!!!!!!
yay.

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

soon Big Grin and i mean soon as in not in 4 months... much sooner than that if all goes planned. but don't take it to mean in 4 days either.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Image: z93116422bl4.jpg]
[SIZE="7"]ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH[/SIZE]

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

Nemo Wrote:[Image: z93116422bl4.jpg]
[SIZE="7"]ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH[/SIZE]

Hahaha roflmao. Got to love that picture ^^

Pande Wrote:soon Big Grin and i mean soon as in not in 4 months... much sooner than that if all goes planned. but don't take it to mean in 4 days either.

4 weeks? Wink

maybe 4 eons