Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chaos\Order Shields

When u get lord title do u get a colored newbied shield like back in the day?

Once you get to Lord or Lady (10,000 fame), you can buy a dyable, newbied shield from a rares vendor. The shield matches your current guild, so Chaos guild members get chaos shields, Order guild members get order shields, and neutral guild members can buy Neutral shields. Currently, you *must* be in a guild to have the reward shield.

Technically, you can buy the shield at any time for 25,000g. However, to equip the shield for the first time, you must have 10K fame. Once you have equipped the shield once, you can equip it again no matter what fame you have.

Old IN everyone can take any shield when they have 10.000 fame. this rule is Xtreme rule

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know this rule is horrible its not worth even getting... lets take a vote for old in rules on shield.

I like the idea. Tongue Anyone can use any shield, plus remove the 'must-be-in-a-guild' restriction from the shields.

Maybe replace the neutral shield with some of the new shield artwork as well.

Removing the must be in guild requirement is a good idea.

Eru Wrote:I like the idea. Tongue Anyone can use any shield, plus remove the 'must-be-in-a-guild' restriction from the shields.

Maybe replace the neutral shield with some of the new shield artwork as well.

Yes because old IN we can take any shield whithout any guild member.. And i see that players want this back... And i like your "new shield artwork" idea and its your and shade hands.. maybe their price alittle bit higher...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like the guild idea because it makes it more interesting, but the way i see it is it should only be chaos vrs order makes the game more fun, constant attacking in town ect, and makes wearing the shield have a down fall because it causes more action between players more guild on guild battles and the fight between good and evil.

To have the best shield and be considered on the good or evil side. not just anyone can have the best shield you kinda got to earn it ?
anyways my two cents not sure if it makes and sense Big Grin

soMa