Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A song I dedicated to Makaveli.

Lol I hate dota...

and Tiesto, does your name refer to DJ Tiesto?

This is a signature.

Nalo Wrote:Lol I hate dota...

and Tiesto, does your name refer to DJ Tiesto?

ye named himself after someone good in hopes to inherite skill Cool :icon_twisted:

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Rachet Wrote:Ya i also find it odd that incredibly hot girls are so into a song about a game.. map.. i was amazed their was even a cute girl watching him play lol. At the same time I live in a country where anyone who plays video games is almost instantly a nerd.. while in some countries, video games are like Super hot.. like Japan. Ppl judge here big time.

Haha, yeah well isn't it like this though - some girls (hot or not) wants to be famous, and if he is famous and they get to be in his video then they'll come no matter if it's a video game video or not Wink

However videogames are really not a nerdy thing in Sweden anymore though. Most people play actually, even some girls whose pretty hot. There's still a few "oldtime people" out there who wants it to be like in the 90's, when everybody was like "do you play the Super Nintendo, you are a nerd!" or something similar to that. But most people do actually like games now, and that's pretty cool :] Yeah in Japan you're pretty much a God if you're good at a video game, they've taken it one step further, roflmao Wink

Regards,
Hate

Bass hunter pfft someone should step up and ****ing slap him down a shity toilet.
I mean sure im from sweden but swedes are ****ing weird, the girls "used" to love Boten Anna, you know why? they had absolutely no idea what he sang about.
"aww hes so cute when he sings about that boat named Anna" damn girl are you blonde? *smack*, anyone who listens to this shit needs to be slapped over and over again till he/she realize how ****ing stupid this guys music is.

Someone needs to shove a computer up his ass............

Hate Wrote:Yeah in Japan you're pretty much a God if you're good at a video game, they've taken it one step further, roflmao Wink

Dont lie, :rant: , thats so not true.

Fallzone Wrote:Dont lie, :rant: , thats so not true.

It pretty much is actually ;p

For example a couple of friends of mine who used to play warcraft 3. When they got good enough to be in the pro league they got to visit japan for like 6 months or so, and there they had these huuge programs about them. The japanese boys wanted to be like them, and the japanese girls thought that they are soo cute ;p Plus they got payed to play warcraft 3 over there, lots of cash actually. They pretty much felt like moviestars over there ;p

That's just silly, but hey - as long as people watch it on TV it's a good thing, and I guess japanese people watch it Wink

Regards,
Hate

they have special tv channels that stream live wc3 games =)

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

I share tiffs angerBig Grin

i liked the beat and video of the sexy ass girls Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hate Wrote:It pretty much is actually ;p

For example a couple of friends of mine who used to play warcraft 3. When they got good enough to be in the pro league they got to visit japan for like 6 months or so, and there they had these huuge programs about them. The japanese boys wanted to be like them, and the japanese girls thought that they are soo cute ;p Plus they got payed to play warcraft 3 over there, lots of cash actually. They pretty much felt like moviestars over there ;p

That's just silly, but hey - as long as people watch it on TV it's a good thing, and I guess japanese people watch it Wink

Regards,
Hate

Yeah but "regular - none geeks" people still sees them as geeks. Im not trying to set geek as a bad word even though most people think it is.

Sure japanese girls are mad in westerners *blink* but hey wouldnt you if only could get 5 cm of pure dwarf love? You just have to feel some pity atleast.

Fallzone Wrote:Yeah but "regular - none geeks" people still sees them as geeks. Im not trying to set geek as a bad word even though most people think it is.

Sure japanese girls are mad in westerners *blink* but hey wouldnt you if only could get 5 cm of pure dwarf love? You just have to feel some pity atleast.

They've still taken one step above us in terms of how important a gamer is ;p But yeah, of course "none gamers" would consider them to be geeks, that's just the way of life I guess, I just didn't know that there were any none-gamers in Japan Wink

I'm not aware of why the Japanese girls are crazy about westerners, maybe it is because of what you would call "dwarf love", or maybe it is because of that they're famous and on the television, who knows, either way it's way "bigger" to be good at games in Japan, no doubt about that ;p

Regards,
Hate

I share tiffs dwarf love philosophyBig Grin

Japs are kool tho Big Grin they have some wicked anime shows o.o