Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

i noticed nobody answered this concern, but we won't have house placement tools. deeds and only deeds.

fable, for the time being we won't have custom houses, but they may appear later down the line. the main reason for this is there's enough other stuff for us to make sure isn't bugged, and it adds to the sphere feeling to not see a randomly made house (or so i've been told hehe).

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rachet Wrote:This is how In1 was as I remember, I've never had someone actually show up between the 5 seconds it takes me to put it on my key ring hehe.

i remember an incident while playing on NOS, i was placing a tower on ice island (which was the most overpopulated place in the game). i placed the tower and in that instant someone recalled in and seeing a tower just appear attacked me, however i had aready clicked the house sign taking ownership and the newbied keys into possesion.

hm as i can remember on old old old nos you could not dlick the house signs more than you got a little gump saying the houses name Tongue

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

when you placed the house you clicked the sign, then your key came into your backpack.

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!

and i guess your talking about the nos that hade probe as admin? causei can for one dont remember that Tongue

but im sure you'r right Smile.

we will probably use the sphere IN house system and sign.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

yes that was the one

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!