Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What the fuk is this shit?

They saying they stole Xuo PvP? And IN aspects well FUK THAT SHIT......This be super lame for sure i dont know if everyone else already knew about this but i say we hack they're and fuk em up....trying to take our fame and shit lame ass mother fukers:rant: :!: :evil:

um... ****? huh? :|

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

i guess the staff know already cause they blocked the link and i was looking on they're forums and maka posted on there...so i guess they know that some ***s are trying to drink they're kool aid:badgrin:

werd

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

I'm pretty sure there was a big to-do about this a while back (possible lawsuit, etc).

Just leave them in peace, we want nothing to do with them anymore. Ignore them completely and don't post in their forums

Unreal Wrote:They saying they stole Xuo PvP? And IN aspects well FUK THAT SHIT......This be super lame for sure i dont know if everyone else already knew about this but i say we hack they're and fuk em up....trying to take our fame and shit lame ass mother fukers:rant: :!: :evil:

If you want to help us then please post about other shards (if you think it's necessary) in a private message instead. Posting about shards - or a link to their shard - in the public forum would just be publicity for them. Perhaps bad publicity, but still publicity, and that is always good - just look at Paris Hilton.. Rolleyes

Regards,
Hate

[Image: oixm6.jpg]

Let's play a game. Who can tell me what's wrong with this image? The screenshot was taken today. Please let me know if you need a hint.

ehm.... currently active members 9 or whatever but only 6 names, or slaquer aka syn is there?
or maybe where it sais most ppl ever online blablbalbla.... but then 6 names under and it might make u think those were the persons online that day? :o

- regards, Fable

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/ar...ge_id=1811

Does anyone live near the area that is mentioned in this article?

Brandon Wrote:[Image: oixm6.jpg]

Let's play a game. Who can tell me what's wrong with this image? The screenshot was taken today. Please let me know if you need a hint.

It's 6 members

It's 9 active users, 3 of them is guests. 9-3 = 6

The word "member" itself, contains six letters.

= 666

There are 869 threads, and there are 454 members, and 116 of them is active.

454+116 = 570, and if you switch, or turn the two last numbers in the ammount of threads upside down, you get 96.

570 + 96 = 666, the number of the beast appears again.

We also have a date;

Most users ever online was 27; February 5th, 2007 at 15:31

Most users online = 27. 2+7=9 = 2009

There are even more proofs;
The year is 2007. If you remove the zeroes, you get 2 and 7 left. 2+7=9. 2009.

This means the doomsday is near. To be more exact;

February 5th 2009 at 15:31.

That's what's wrong with that picture!!

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Brandon Wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/ar...ge_id=1811

Does anyone live near the area that is mentioned in this article?

That's awesome.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]