Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

kingdom reborn free download

"Ultima Online : A Kingdom Reborn Electronic Arts has announced today that Ultima Online's new facelift is now available for download. Ultima Online: Kingdom Reborn sports improved graphics, new interface, and an updated player experience. "

http://www.uoherald.com/kingdomreborn/gamefiles/
http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/10858/Ul...orn+Client

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

fyi:
doesn't work on RunUO at the moment

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Nasir Wrote:fyi:
doesn't work on RunUO at the moment

And according to RunUO devs it never will Wink

Well actually it does work... except it crashes a shit load with RunUO... i think my record is walking 12 tiles before it crashed! haha...

But yeah the RunUO dev team said they have no intention of supporting it now or in the future.

Oh... and its been available to download for a while now Wink been playing with it on OSI for the last few days :p (no im not paying... i bought 9th Aniversary Edition and for a month free) :badgrin:

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Just because RunUO doesn't officially support it, doesn't mean it will never happen. In fact, there's a russian shard that nearly fully supports UO:KR. The problem is ethics. Are we willing to follow in their footsteps and risk legal issues? No.

Long answer: No, IN:X does not support UO:KR.
Short answer: RunUO doesn't support UO:KR

either way we're both right. ...and what's most important is that I'm right and get the last word, else the world will fall apart. Literally fall apart. Australia will be first.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Nasir Wrote:Long answer: No, IN:X does not support UO:KR.
Short answer: RunUO doesn't support UO:KR

Those are both kinda short answers... Wink

lawl!

kthxbai!

there was a dry joke in there. doesn't translate via the internet.

last word. moving now. be back in a week or so. baibai.

Nasir Wrote:there was a dry joke in there. doesn't translate via the internet.

last word. moving now. be back in a week or so. baibai.

I know... im just being a knob... Wink

The joke is usually

Short Answer: No
Long Answer: No

Works better :p

hope it goes good nasir Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think it is kinda sad that we wont support it actually. I know the new 3d client has even more bugs than the old one, atleast it used to. And that most players will just flame it and say its ugly and yada yada... but i think it is nicer looking, and could help make uo a new experience for people who like adventuring and pve'ing.

Yes it seems like runuo wont put much effort into supporting it, but as stated above, it can be done.

doomed Wrote:I think it is kinda sad that we wont support it actually. I know the new 3d client has even more bugs than the old one, atleast it used to. And that most players will just flame it and say its ugly and yada yada... but i think it is nicer looking, and could help make uo a new experience for people who like adventuring and pve'ing.

Yes it seems like runuo wont put much effort into supporting it, but as stated above, it can be done.

The effort involved in getting this working out weighs the minimal benefits of it... your not only talking about an entire new client... its new encryption which is a pain in the ass....

RunUO isnt going to support it... INX is runuo so i doubt we will support it... if you want to use it it will probably work... but expect to crash.... ALOT! :p

Hehe okay.. ill give it shot and give some feedback if people want to know.

I was thinking, isnt it possible to login to the shard without either razor or uogateway ? even if i change the login.cfg to in-x it hangs while connecting.

I have modded and removed the encryption on UO KR aswell, and it now also hangs at the connecting part. thing is, razor yet still doesnt support UOKR.

Any ideas?