Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alignments etc.

Odium Wrote:i said calm down, i didnt say they should stop arguing.
i didnt even say it in a mean or harsh way o.O i said it mostly cause i did feel some harsh feelings in a few of the posts, and we do not want it to get out of hand now do we? =)

Hehe, it's funnier to read if it gets out of hand, so, yes, we do. :thumbsup:

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Oszkar Wrote:and since Rachet deleted his post, that makes little sense. Sad

Sorry, I deleted it because it was a useless post. But I agree pretty much with what your saying.

If i think if you're taken aback by people's overly-passionate and irrational whining/demands you shouldn't respond in the same manner.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

People could just be mature, y'know. Some chap running around yelling ''LOL ****shit!!!11'' is annonying by anyone's standarts, not just Rper's =P

Jerek Stormgard Wrote:People could just be mature, y'know. Some chap running around yelling ''LOL ****shit!!!11'' is annonying by anyone's standarts, not just Rper's =P

Worddddd! :p

It would be good if we could put in a rule regarding common sence and better judgement... but there are always the ones who dont have any.... so :doubt:

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

I think as somebody else said, every shard has asshats and it just gives the reasonable people somebody to look forward to kill.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

I say you guys all duel me n Ztoke.. i think that would be fair.. we can settle it like men...

Regards,
Hate.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

<3 Lerri.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

ScareCrow Wrote:I say you guys all duel me n Ztoke.. i think that would be fair.. we can settle it like men...

Regards,
Hate.

Stop preteding to be me in front of everybody [Image: cry.gif] And hey, duel you And Ztoke? Weren't you Ztoke as well? That's what I thought after reading your last post in the forum about my regards.. :eek:

No Regards,
Hate

Hate Wrote:Stop preteding to be me in front of everybody [Image: cry.gif] And hey, duel you And Ztoke? Weren't you Ztoke as well? That's what I thought after reading your last post in the forum about my regards.. :eek:

No Regards,
Hate

ok fine! Im ScareCrow.. i was just trying to make you look good, Big Grin <3 you David Jejejeje :icon_twisted:

Regards,
ScareCrow.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

ScareCrow Wrote:ok fine! Im ScareCrow.. i was just trying to make you look good, Big Grin <3 you David Jejejeje :icon_twisted:

Regards,
ScareCrow.

That's my boy Wink <3

all this gay talk is starting to confuse me

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]