Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alignments etc.

1) Most of the fights I did on IN as a Red were just outside of major cities. Orders would fight to "protect" that city by ridding it of us, and the reds would simply be wishing to kill enemies who came out of the guarded areas.

2) It is natural to leave a situation if you are obviously outnumbered. I am not talking about Reds recalling away when 5 orders come out, or a Blue running into town when 5 Reds run at them. I am talking about strait PvP (fair-ish numbers.. 1v1... 2v2... 3v2... 5v4... etc). It is lame for people to only hide in guarded areas, and then come out only when they have a huge advantage. I did that alot when I was a newb, as did most, but none of us ever considered ourselves "hardcore" PVPers...

3) It is lame that people who do actually want to PvP have to resort to lame tactics to do so, just because everyone else is so lame.

4) I never said or intended to imply that I think all XUO players are "pansies" or anything like that, and stated such intentions two separate times in that post.

5) This only applies to fighters. Peaceful Order (those who support Order and those who fight for it, but don't actually fight themselves) aren't expected to run around fighting all the time, but they are also not given the respect that some seem to demand for simply being Order or Chaos.

6) I hope the guys from XUO and IN who really want to PvP are plentiful enough to be able to do so the old-fashioned way.

thats your opinion like all the other have their. now calm down =)

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Odium Wrote:thats your opinion like all the other have their. now calm down =)

A forum is basically ment to share opinions and make arguments why your is the better one. :whipping:

Keep it going boys!

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

i said calm down, i didnt say they should stop arguing.
i didnt even say it in a mean or harsh way o.O i said it mostly cause i did feel some harsh feelings in a few of the posts, and we do not want it to get out of hand now do we? =)

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

boo harsh feelings

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

you are all are a bunch of cry babies.

why the f*ck do xuoers always have to adapt to how it was on inr? we are part of this shard too and will have to put up with some of your shit, so it only stands to reason that you have to put up with some of our shit.

i keep seeing people say "well if people act such a way, how can we explain that?" for f*cks sake, you are a rper, make up a damn reason why. your character is based on a story you wrote, are you so uncreative that you can't expand on your story?

i was reading this whole thread until partway through page 2...i keep seeing the same argument.

im from inr and i want xuoers to behave how everyone did on inr.

well WAKE UP it ain't gonna happen! we are two different communities and you have to put up with it!!!

xuo players are trying to defend their style, and don't see a reason why they have to do something just because an inr player decided so.

if xuo players wanted everything to be like it was on inr, they would of joined inr and not gone through with the merge. the fact is they didn't. now put up with the differences.

someone mentioned being an order guild is that you are called to defend the honor of whatever, and you talk with some level of righteousness, etc... well if being in an order guild means i have to do that, then you are forcing me to rp and i say screw that. im in order so i can kill chaos people in brit. if im in chaos its so i can hunt down those cry baby orders who camp all day in brit.

get over it! not everything is going to be how you want it to be!

if you can't handle this, then you need to grow up.

80 is right ...i think. I don't speak biased-ese very well which makes most of this thread hard to read.
XUO'ers don't take too much offense with this next bit. It's kind of true.

IN'ers who are already *****ing about how things might be need to think for a moment. IN had its share of people that play exactly like these XUO people. They were called Turks. ...and while we all hated turks, I think we all loved them a little too. I mean come on... they were noobs that wore good armor (sometimes). Free lewt.

I suggest everyone takes a chill pill until the shard has been open for a little while.

(again...it's all true. especially the noobs part ;p )
(noobs.)

lol.signature.

Eighty Swords Wrote:get over it! not everything is going to be how you want it to be!

if you can't handle this, then you need to grow up.

All that coming from a guy whos signature reads...

"you dont like it, shove it

xuo ftw
"

Should'nt it be IN:X ftw.... :eek:

ps. yeah the turks were always good fun Smile

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

no it shoudn't be INX ftw cause i never played INX, nobody has...

and i say if you dont like it, shove it cause some people here just make too many demands and want things their way sooo badly they are willing to quit over shit :/ pathetic if you ask me.

I said stuff.. but im deleting it.. pointless lol.

I think this thread is addressing an issue larger than how guilds work so I think it's safe to say we're at least remotely on topic.

to pour gas on the fire: I hate all of you who keep talking about IN1, IN2, NOS, XUO, or the other XUO. Guess what. They're all gone.

I would hope that when IN:Xtreme opens we would all set aside what shards we've played previously and accept that two communities have come together in a last effort attempt to play on a style of server we enjoyed. Sphere 0.51a.

Think about it. The original creators of our past shards are all gone or very much inactive. We are nothing but the players that used their creations. The only difference between us and the people that hosted a stolen IN1 is we have permission to use the name...and files...and we didn't steal.... you get the point.

So I say IN:X ftw.

lol.signature.

and since Rachet deleted his post, that makes little sense. Sad

lol.signature.