Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A new event. Give me your ideas.

I always enjoyed Cryptic races around Britainnia.... like u have a starting clue... and once u get to the next point another clue... etc etc until you got to end where u found the prize... and with RunUO you can do a 1st 2nd and 3rd prize... if its done well these events can take a week and be really rewarding... the clues can be guarded and in dungeons etc as well Tongue

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Elcid Wrote:I always enjoyed Cryptic races around Britainnia.... like u have a starting clue... and once u get to the next point another clue... etc etc until you got to end where u found the prize... and with RunUO you can do a 1st 2nd and 3rd prize... if its done well these events can take a week and be really rewarding... the clues can be guarded and in dungeons etc as well Tongue

we only ever had 1 quest like this on xuo2. it took the gm maybe 2 months to organise it and it lasted the whole day. i worked on it for a long time figuring stuff out, and i was always 1 step ahead of everyone. (the gm kept it 100% secret, didn't tell anyone a thing, even other staff). then scarecrow got the prize after i told him everything lol Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]