Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

While partied

On IN:R, when you partied up, the party lifebar, 'perhaps more has noticed', I don't really use it, I go by 100/100 90/100 etc, but some of my friends use the bar, and they stay partied up.
1 lightning, still have full hp on the party-life bar, nothing big, My buddy told me to post on the forums. Was curious, is this fixible?

[Image: sigpic28_6.gif][Image: Aeo_2010]

Not sure... I doubt it since it's most likely depending on the client.
But I'll let a developer answer instead.

lol, ive never noticed that(then again i rarely used party bars), ill try it tomorrow and se if its like that for me aswell Big Grin

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

What I think the problem was is that there was a delay in updating the bar. I have seen that happen quite a few times, though it wasn't always an issue. Sometimes I would see people have more life and sometimes less, but rarely was it ever an issue.

yeh it is like that, a slight amount of hp loss is not shown on the bar and many times one can die from miss calculations. Look at the numbers, not the bar itself when partied up unless this can be fixed!

Thanks nOx, I will inform my pals, probably around 5hp or so, still miss calculation can happen, but I will tell em to put 100/100 etc on razer or there stat bar.

[Image: sigpic28_6.gif][Image: Aeo_2010]

It's the client, sorrySad