Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Har har, Je suis le EVIL!

I'd like to promote some discussion about the RP story of the shard. We've usually dealt with things in the Order/Chaos - Good/Evil fashion, and it looks like we're going down the same yellow brick road yet again...

I mean, why not change things a bit? Instead of goodie-two-shoes or i-kill-cuz-i'm-mean kind of RP, why don't we introduce some large factions in midst of political intrigue and stuff? Like, Lord British's rule being threated by whispers of a rebellion in the corners of Britannia? A group of nobles siding with a usurper of the throne, maybe?

Get my drift? It would be SO much more fun, so refreshing to have this kind of story to back up our playtime. The character interpretation would be much more open ended...a evil bastard would not necessarily oppose Lord British as he/she could benefit from his rule. A good hearted knight could rebel against the throne if he believed that British is actually a tyrannic *******...and so on, so on.

Besides that, it would also incentive mercenary action, wouldn't it? Fight for the largest income! Other races could also fix alliances with one side or the other...Who never head of that crazy old wizard who deals with devils and such all the time to get what he wants?

So...what'da think?Cool

From the rules-section; "Please post in the appropriate section. For example; if you have a question it should be posted under the "Question & Answers" section."

This thread should be moved to "Suggestions & Ideas"-section!

*giggles*

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

well azrael has a few quets up his sleeve, im sure you've heard about the kattan(sp?) empire one. its somewhat along the lines of this story you suggested

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sounds like a nice idea though ! ;] .. It would be fun hehe