Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TICKS Reborn

That day was a horrific day for my tribe, we scavenged through everyones corpse that sailed to our island, in there damaged ships. Our scouts always journeyed to battles and waited till they both destroyed each other, then that's when they stepped in, seeking gold, and other resources.

We was a respectful tribe, until Arragants came to our island, demanding to kill our existence, but we managed to fight thier army off, but leaving us a lot of our tribed slaughtered. We thought Arragantians would strike again, so we built ships, and sailed till we seen abandon ships, looting all we seen that had a value.

Treasure was setting in fast, our settlers was happy indeed. Next, our Kings determined we needed a 2nd branch, also known as Conquers. The agreement was a little over two weeks ago. Our tribe became a clan, name was The Imperial Conquers and Kings, also known as "TICKS".

Seemed life was getting easier, by the day, but one of our Scoutsateers has betrayed us, joining our rivals, Arragantians; a mean ruthless hatred tribe. To this day, I still wonder why my half-brother Nomnistic joined the Arragantians, puzzles me everytime.

A day or so after, they tried raiding our headquarters, they only succeeded in getting three of our expert guards, while we slain twelve of there minions, as one escaped. Looking on there wounds, perhaps my brother was involved, well-placed shots to the head.

After that day, me and my sister Pokanna, stayed in our underground temple, only we knew about. Morn has came, Pokanna still sleeping, our clan was getting ambushed from all angles, from Arragants, a soldier said "FLEAS".

Our clan slowly died, hence the king was left "Tormenculi". Me and Pokanna horrifically watched, as they named Nomnistic, to behead the king. I can't believe he did that. Nomnistic will meet his day, soon enough. As he was walking back in-line, he shouted "Furdondo's Lieutenants and Emperors Association" assuming that phrase he stated meant "FLEAS".

Pokanna witnessed all of this, looking at her half-witted-brother kill the king, as she was still trembling. A minute or so later, they casted away, leaving my village slaughtered, and houses torched. No survivors was fount. We fount this hemp paper, and a ale bottle, hoping someone would find this SOS, 'Safe our Souls'.
-Aeorox and Pokanna
-Block Marsh Island

We where fount by Xornom, leader of the Bermach race, also trained in Combatry, Magery, Alchemistry, Bartry. These fellow civiliation
knew tactics, and raids, like it was 'Perely' nothing. Xornom personally told me, "I understand how you feel, two of our cities was raided, by these people you speak of, constantly ambushing. and they kilt my daugher, If they want a war, they got one heading to them. Me and 200,000 fleet behind me, including my allies! Tomarrow Bermachians and TICKS will prevail!!

---
I was hoping for a Robe, Floppy Hat, Half Apron, All named "TICKS Prevailed" Also make it the crappiest color in UO history. I no, you got to stay in character, inorder to keep your equipment. How about don't type at all, Don't type, don't got to be in character then? -Aeorox

TICKS was a XUO- and a IN:R clan, I was leader on IN:R, friend other.

[Image: sigpic28_6.gif][Image: Aeo_2010]