Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Whats crackin hommies

Hey whats up people, I bet no one remembers me but I played on imagination for quite some time. My name used to be Vlad armstrong and shady, I was in the vampire rpg clan for quite sometime. I was thinking about trying to start playing uo again and also kinda droping by to say hi. It's been almost a year since I stoped playing. I was just wondering who's around and still kicking ?

Hi, long time no seen, I'm not sure you remember me. I remember when you were quitting (it was in the near end of IN:R), talking to Taran and some others at the brit bridge. You were obviously in bad mood. Taran told you that you had to stay in character, you got sad and told them that you don't care to RP anymore, you dropped your deathshroud on the ground, like a message of "Who gives a ****, every one have quitted anyway". I stole your shroud and dyed it silver and when I realized I couldn't wear it, I gave it back and you got very disappointed since you did not like the color.

I'm very glad to see you back. I hope you'll play!

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

welcome back Smile im a former xuo staff so i don't know who you are, and i'd be kinda creeped out if you know who i am lol. another player is always good though Smile hope you enjoy your stay

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey Vlad! How ya doin? Confusedurprised:

"Vlad" does sound familiar. I remember seeing it and thinking it was funny because that was the time when that show BattleBots was on (Comedy Central?) and there was a robot on there named "Vlad the Impaler," heh. I was Jozan at the time that you played. I played since I summer '01, but I was a newb for an unusually long time so if anything you probably remember me as a Minoc Mines newb :p .

I recognize the name, probably seen you around IN, but don't know you personally.. thats how big IN was lol, huge population.

Lindenwood Wrote:I was Jozan at the time that you played.

Oh, well why the hell didn't you say so... Hey Jozan.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]